Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Will Trump start calling Dr. Joshua Simmons a Qwack?

Will Trump start calling Dr. Joshua Simmons a Qwack?

Dr. Joshua Simmons, an Army colonel and physician to the vice president, wrote that Harris, 59, maintains a healthy, active lifestyle and she “possesses the physical and mental resiliency required to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief”.

I’m sure Trump will have something nasty to say about that and maybe he will get Dr. Ronny Jackson to back him up. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - 2 hours ago

Responses

From the report, it appears that Kamala Harris is in excellent health.  I would like to see Trump provide as extensive a medical report from someone other than Ronny Jackson, who most of us think is the real quack.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/10/VP-Harris-Health-Summary.pdf
      October 12, 2024 11:06 AM MDT

I wonder if the statement about her alcohol consumption is accurate. 
      October 12, 2024 11:44 AM MDT

I would think that someone who drinks a lot wouldn't have such excellent test results.  The summary was pretty extensive.

October 12, 2024 11:56 AM MDT

Kudos to Kamala Harris for being so transparent. Another candidate, who shall remain nameless, has gone to great lengths to avoid disclosure. Given the fact that are credible reports of a medical condition, which I won't describe until it's been proven, it would be helpful for the public to know more about it.

October 12, 2024 11:42 AM MDT