Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Can 230 doctors, nurses and health care professionals be wrong?

Can 230 doctors, nurses and health care professionals be wrong?

More than 230 doctors, nurses and health care professionals are calling on former President Donald Trump to release his medical records, arguing that he should be transparent about his health "given his advancing age."

"Trump is falling concernedly short of any standard of fitness for office and displaying alarming characteristics of declining acuity," the 238 signatories wrote in a letter dated Oct. 13 and first obtained by CBS News. "In the limited opportunities we can examine his behavior, he's providing a deeply concerning snapshot."

Cheers!

Posted - Mon at 1:30 PM

Responses

I am happy with Vance so I do not care if Trump releases his medical.   But even if he did the media would just attack the doctor and claim it was.all lies.  As they did before.

However, his doctor has released a statement about his health exam. 

There was also medical statements released in July after the first assassination attempt. 
    And  This post was edited by my2cents at October 14, 2024 4:22 PM MDT
      October 14, 2024 3:42 PM MDT

Dated a year ago before His Royal Orangeness started popping adderall like M&Ms. And Vance is a big proponent of Project 2025, which you've repeatedly said you're NOT happy with. Will you kindly make up your mind?
      October 15, 2024 7:37 AM MDT

I believe the objective is to install Vance ASAP. 
      October 15, 2024 8:26 AM MDT

Adderall that is Biden's drug of choice for his dementia.  Also why Biden's eyes often look black.
      October 15, 2024 8:58 AM MDT

I'm guessing you've seen the prescription otherwise that might just be another unfounded rumor being disseminated.
      October 15, 2024 9:03 AM MDT

We don't need to see it. We heard this from a reliable source - Rudy Giuliani. 
      October 15, 2024 9:32 AM MDT

Oh, then my comment is moot.
      October 15, 2024 10:40 AM MDT

Sure the same script that Slarti seen for Trump. 
      October 15, 2024 12:01 PM MDT

No Vance has not endorsed P2025.   It being a conservative think tank product It naturally has things in it that will appeal to some conservatives and some that are to far.  I know there are things in it that I agree with and some I don't.   And I know there are things in it that do not line up with Trump's positions.  

I will not be debating it as it is NOT Trump's agenda nor Vance's.  Trump's is Agenda47.  

My mind is made up....I am looking forward to voting Trump back in as President on Nov 5th. Just 3 weeks until the party starts. :)
      October 15, 2024 12:20 PM MDT

We all know what it says - "Patient suffers from a severe case of stupidity (which seems to be highly contagious), and constantly sticks his foot in his mouth (also seems to be communicable)." 
      October 14, 2024 8:43 PM MDT

Did you observe his latest Town Hall? Instead of taking questions, he stood on stage and swayed to music for over half an hour. I haven't heard the right-wing spin on this yet, but I'm sure it will be along shortly. 

But, you know, that since Dr. Feelgood (who is no longer his personal physician) wrote a letter saying that Trump had a booboo on his ear, that's just as good as releasing actual medical records.

I really don't care. The right diagnosed Biden in spite of him releasing medical records which included a full neurological workup,  so my diagnosis of Trump's physical and mental condition should also be enough.
      October 15, 2024 8:24 AM MDT

He did not freeze or anything like that.

There were 2 separate medical emergencies in the audience and he paused the event asked for a doctor and waited until the each person had received medical care.   
      October 15, 2024 8:57 AM MDT

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-town-hall-people-fainting-heat-comments-1969055
      October 15, 2024 9:21 AM MDT

Well, Harris had one medical incident, so naturally, Trump had to have two.  
      October 15, 2024 10:45 AM MDT

Yes, as I said 2 people had medical emergencies and Trump paused while the people we being helped.

Hold it. A doctor, please," Trump interjected, noticing a commotion in the crowd. "Doctor, thank you very much. We have incredible people. They come here hours before, and it's a little hot."

"They're there with us all the way. We got to respect them," Trump continued, referencing his supporters. "And you take your time, doctor. Take your time. Thank you very much. We always have great doctors in the audience. We've never had too much of a problem. Look at the quality of care we have. It's incredible when you think that these people, first responders, our first responders are amazing." 

"Let's wait till they take care of this incredible person who I guarantee you is a great patriot, I guarantee it," Trump said. "Everybody in this room is a patriot." 

The Republican presidential nominee requested that "Ave Maria" be sounded over the loudspeaker like it had at his recent comeback rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in honor of firefighter Corey Comperatore, the rallygoer killed during the first assassination attempt on Trump's life on July 13.  (Dedicating it to a Gold Star family at the town hall)

"We'll be praying for him," Noem said of the man wheeled out before taking another audience question. 

This post was edited by my2cents at October 15, 2024 12:07 PM MDT
      October 15, 2024 12:01 PM MDT

Read further or watch the town hall.

October 15, 2024 12:15 PM MDT

Yes he cut it short after the 2nd medical issue.   And still chose hang around and listen to music with his supporters.   Again he was not frozen, he had no medical issues himself. 
      October 15, 2024 12:23 PM MDT

Yes, just a perfectly normal way to conduct a town hall.  I didn't think it was a physical issue.
      October 15, 2024 1:11 PM MDT

Well I wouldn't call what he did dancing. The guy doesn't have a groovy bone in his body. Cheers! 

October 15, 2024 12:35 PM MDT

The personification of "White men can't dance."
      October 15, 2024 2:10 PM MDT

I got a laugh at the people on the stage with him – they were acting like he was the greatest dancer in the world. Trump’s ex lawyer has a podcast and he once said Trump could fart into a mike and his supports would say it was the greatest fart in history – and seeing how they reacted to his poor dance moves I believe it. Cheers!

October 15, 2024 4:13 PM MDT

It is the fact that he cannot dance, but dances in public anyway is why people love it. 
    We know is genuine because he has danced like this for decades long before he was a politician.  
      October 15, 2024 6:07 PM MDT