Active Now

Malizz
 Christmas Cheer
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is this another buck buck buck move by Trump?

Is this another buck buck buck move by Trump?

In a Thursday post on his Truth Social platform Trump argued that Vice President Kamala Harris “should be investigated and forced off the Campaign,” thereby allowing President Joe Biden “to take back his rightful place” at the top of the Democratic ticket. I think it shows Trump is scared Harris will beat. Cheers!

Posted - October 17

Responses

Without looking it up, I would say it is a joke.  Highlighting both how the Democrat party threw Biden out and installed Kamala.   And how she bombed bigly on her Fox news interview.

But with the mention of investigating,  I think it is about CBS editing Kamala's answer to a question about Netanyahu and Israel to make her look better. There has been a FCC complaint filed about it.  This post was edited by my2cents at October 18, 2024 8:35 AM MDT
      October 18, 2024 4:20 AM MDT

You didn't look it up, so how can you make a determination about what he meant?  She didn't bomb bigly or any other way on her FOX interview.  How do you know a complaint was made to the FCC?  How is it you rarely post a link to support your statements?
      October 18, 2024 8:37 AM MDT

I do not have Truth account, so I am simply taking a face value that Trump posted what Nanoose quoted in his question and applying that to the most recent news about Kamala.  

I quit bothering with links here along time ago.  No one seemed interested in facts/policies but only the emotional part of the political discussions.  

But here you go:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/fcc-commissioner-explains-cbs-could-hot-water-over-controversial-60-minutes-edit
    This post was edited by my2cents at October 18, 2024 6:34 PM MDT
      October 18, 2024 4:47 PM MDT

Does it not sound like something Trump would say? It would be a good bet that Trump will add it to his big lie in November – the election was rigged and stolen by a woman that stole the nomination from Biden. Cheers!

October 18, 2024 6:34 PM MDT

So what was the rest on of the context of his post?  About the Dem coupe or the 60 Min interview complaint with the FCC. 
      October 18, 2024 6:37 PM MDT

Just FYI. You do not need a Truth Social Account to enjoy reading the posts on there. I certainly don't have one,  or an X account but I use both platforms to research and verify.

October 18, 2024 7:11 PM MDT

It went to Trump's truth page and it did not show me that far back. It only showed me like the last 3 or 4 posts then told me to create an account to view more. 

I did not try to find  the Truth post in my search engine.  As I said I used the partial quote and gave a guess.

But I see I was correct in my deduction.   The post is about the 60 Min "editing" to make Kamala look like she gave a better answer than she actually did and the complaint that has been filed with the FCC about it. 
      October 18, 2024 7:45 PM MDT

Well, I'm still short of a couple box tops needed for my Trump Secret Decoder Ring. I guess I will have to wait for the. MAGA interpretation.

October 18, 2024 8:31 AM MDT

It does smell like a chicken went through here and left something behind ...
      October 18, 2024 6:40 PM MDT