Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » When did you first take a good square punch to the jaw/chin/face?

When did you first take a good square punch to the jaw/chin/face?

How old?  Where?  What was your reaction?

Posted - December 30, 2016

Responses

When I was 8. A bully attacked me, hit me and wrestled me down. As I was defending myself he bit my eyelid. The scars are still barely visible. I then beat the crap out of him. To this day I do not know why he attacked me.
      December 30, 2016 6:24 AM MST

I have an iron jaw but my nose bleeds profusely. Perhaps you would enjoy this bully story------------ when I was in elementary school, I spent my recesses hanging out with a group of 'weird kids'. There was Butch the Slob, Schwartz the Jew, Johnny the Hillbilly, Ricky the Okie, Don the Indian, and me, B.H. the Little Whimpy Kid.  The regular school kids didn't socialize or play sports with us.  Anyway, one day I was grabbed and slammed against the brick wall of the school by the biggest, meanest bully in the school. He accused me of saying something nasty about him. As he pulled back his fist to punch me, HE WAS GRABBED by someone who shoved HIM against the wall! It was DON THE INDIAN!  Although Don was smaller than the bully, he had the bully crying and apologizing! I never had any trouble outta that bully again. Victory for the little guy!
      December 30, 2016 8:59 AM MST

In high school one of the basketball players tried to sucker-punch this skinny little white kid in the shower... I knocked him on his a**. He didn't know I had been studying Karate. Nobody ever messed with me again.
      December 30, 2016 2:45 PM MST

Thanx for beating up the bully. 
      January 2, 2017 2:07 AM MST

• When I was little a bully cut in front of me while getting our lunch. I stepped around and got in front of him. He then pushed me to the ground. I got up and got in front of him again, he tapped on the shoulder and when I looked back, he punched me. I fell again. I got up, got in front of him again and braced myself. I was dirty and had snot and tears running down my cheeks, but he didn't eat before me.
      December 30, 2016 9:39 AM MST

• >thumbs up<
      December 30, 2016 1:08 PM MST

I was in my teens - it happened at a party under the Peabody bridge in Windsor Ontario my reaction was telling the guy that his sister punches harder then that. Then I showed him how we do it on the East side. Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 30, 2016 10:10 AM MST

Never. 
      December 30, 2016 3:47 PM MST

never, i dont do stuff like that
      January 1, 2017 4:19 PM MST