Discussion » Statements » Incredible Statement by a Trump Team Member

Incredible Statement by a Trump Team Member

Kellyanne Conway, Trump's chief adviser, referred to an attack by terrorists in Bowling Green Kentucky as the "Bowling Green Massacre". Only problem is there is no such thing as a Bowling Green Massacre. SHE MADE IT UP OUT OF WHOLE CLOTH!!!!

Posted - February 3, 2017

Responses

Then how did the San Bernardino terrorist get through? If the vetting process was fixed?
    Also how did these 2 Iraqi terrorists get through the vetting process if it was fixed? They were arrested in 2016....and came through after the Obama ban.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2-iraqi-refugees-arrested-in-us-terror-sweep/ This post was edited by my2cents at February 4, 2017 12:03 PM MST
      February 4, 2017 11:54 AM MST

• It hasn't been worked all the way through. The San Bernardino shooter was able to get his wife through. It can still be improved. I know that no matter how well any of them are vetted, some terrorists will be able to slip through. It's a very scary world right now, for several reasons. 
      February 4, 2017 2:20 PM MST

It won't be improved by a total ban. To believe you can find a bullet proof system is naive. Btw, terrorists doesn't really care about rules. It is the radicalisation of religious people that should be the bigger concerns, and goes not only for muslims. It goes in any shadow of radical thinking.
      February 4, 2017 2:26 PM MST

• Again, i agree. There are too many ways for them to get in and the ones who are determined will find a way. I guess the only thing we can do is be vigilant citizens, without going to extremes.  Any radical/fanatical group can be dangerous, no matter the religion. 
      February 4, 2017 2:32 PM MST

Agreed Karen. And this goes not only for religions. Enjoy your Saturday.
      February 4, 2017 2:38 PM MST

Obama's 56 states is nothing more than a slip of the tongue. Nobody believes (well, maybe you do) he doesn't know there are 50 states.

"Massacre", however, is a whole 'nother ball of wax. You simply can't say the word massacre without thinking dead bodies all over the place, guns firing, blood spattering, etc., etc. "I misspoke" doesn't come anywhere NEAR to covering it. 

The proper term Conway should have used was "I LIED". Why did she lie? Because her leader lies ALL THE TIME. To him, it's an art form. She grovels in his footsteps, never wanting to be too far away from his scent.
      February 3, 2017 3:06 PM MST

Did I say Obama believes there are 56 states? (he said 57...I misspoke... Spunky Senior corrected me) 
    She has corrected it....I believe she was probably meaning to loop into attempted Massacre. (I don't know that just a theory of mine) The were not convicted of anything here. But I do remember reading that the Iraqi terrorists refugees also have blueprints of some of the buildings in Bowling Green making it look as if they we also looking to plan an attack in KY. I have been looking for that article but cannot seem to locate at the moment. 
      February 3, 2017 4:56 PM MST

Big mistake. Trump employees should know better. ;p

February 3, 2017 6:19 PM MST

Hmm. I have the feeling they are only following orders or they would have been fired, just like the acting GA was after pointing out his poorly prepared ban on Muslims from the seven countries was unconstitutional.
      February 4, 2017 2:27 AM MST

No the acting AG was fired because she refused to do her job. Not because she used a wrong word.
      February 4, 2017 9:28 AM MST

Wrong word? Nah, she tried protecting the laws. That's way more dangerous, I understand. Have a nice day.
      February 4, 2017 10:11 AM MST

Yes one word.... she misspoke and said "Massacre" instead of "Terrorists"

The AG said she would not have the attorneys under her defend the laws. That is part of the AG's job to defend the laws in court if challenged...she said openly that she refused to do that. So "you're fired" is what she got.
      February 4, 2017 10:55 AM MST

She meant to say "Bowling Green terrorists" 
      February 4, 2017 8:00 AM MST