Active Now

Randy D
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Some things you know. Some things you don't. Talk about what you know. Don't talk about what you don't. Anything illogical about that? Why?

Some things you know. Some things you don't. Talk about what you know. Don't talk about what you don't. Anything illogical about that? Why?

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

Nothing illogical there to me.I hate dealing with people who are clueless but believe that they are authorities on a topic. I usually just walk away and seek less ignorant company.
      March 7, 2017 10:40 AM MST

I have NEVER had a problem saying "I don't know". I have no idea what the problem is with those who do. You can't know everything. You learn by admitting ignorance and asking. Thank you for your reply Sugar!  :)
      March 7, 2017 11:10 AM MST

i dont think so, it makes sense to me
      March 7, 2017 2:28 PM MST

The logical error involves one of therms in the syllogism upon which you reach your conclusion.
      March 7, 2017 3:22 PM MST

Barack Obama apparently didn't know what he was talking about when he touted his great healthcare plan prior to its inception, "If you like the doctor you have now, you may keep him".  It turned out to be false for many people.

Jes' sayin'

:| 
      March 7, 2017 7:44 PM MST