Discussion » Questions » Politics » Pinko Obama LET the North Korea GET a nuke. In short order, they'll be able to DELIVER it to our shores.. What's Trump gonna do?

Pinko Obama LET the North Korea GET a nuke. In short order, they'll be able to DELIVER it to our shores.. What's Trump gonna do?

Posted - March 10, 2017

Responses

North Korea can't even make a car. They don't really have the capability to make nukes or delivery systems. They have these things because the Chinese gave it to them. They're just a pawn in China's game. China wishes to use North Korea as a proxy to threaten its neighbors. China is the real enemy.

The establishment loves China and wants us to continue our slide into post industrial globalist hell. Trump, being a nationalist, is already bringing the manufacturing home and thereby waging economic war on the scum that runs China.

We should attempt to provocateur a Chinese revolution to bring down the communist government. The best outcome would be for China to break up into several pieces. 

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 10, 2017 9:25 PM MST
      March 10, 2017 11:19 AM MST

• I don't even know what a pinko is! LOL and you wonder why I am in awe of you!  
      March 10, 2017 11:39 AM MST

A pinko is a person who is so far left, they have one foot in communist China.
      March 10, 2017 1:22 PM MST

• Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you for that.. When I visted friends in the states we joked between us that we would get rich by writing a book translating Britspeak into American and vice versa. 
      March 10, 2017 1:47 PM MST

• I'm hoping he sends a drone with fat boy's name on it. 
      March 10, 2017 12:35 PM MST

What will Trump do? Sell his beachfront property!
      March 10, 2017 1:23 PM MST