Active Now

DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » So, what is the meaning of life...?

So, what is the meaning of life...?

Posted - March 28, 2017

Responses

• It's bit vague at all.. Is probably the most asked question since we started asking questions in fact... And I believe the answer is different for each and everyone one of us... How do you want to be remembered is probably a good a starting point as any
      March 29, 2017 2:42 AM MDT

• I suggest you watch this movie and I think you'll understand the true meaning of life!

March 29, 2017 6:46 AM MDT

• There is no meaning.  It's just what you make of it.
      March 29, 2017 8:30 AM MDT

Agree ....Glis...well said!
      March 29, 2017 11:36 PM MDT

The only time I would worry about the meaning of life is if I was the only person on earth -no other creatures. 
    Even Adam wondered about the meaning of his life when he noticed all the animals had mates but he did not.. So when he complained to God about his problem God created Eve for him 
    Actually Eve was the 3rd woman God made for Adam;  the first two were not suitable. 
      March 29, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

• What does that mean, K? The other women thing. Im not questioning you, I just have never heard that before.
      March 29, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

The story of Lilith and the other  (un-named) woman was declined inclusion in the bible. Adam was said to be actually having sex with the animals before he asked God for a woman mate . So God created Lilith but she rejected Adam and ran off to corouse with the demons and produced many demon offspring. Then God made another woman but she had so many imperfections Adam rejected her. So finally God took a rib from Adam and made Eve.
    You can google 'Lilith' for more info. There was a book (I forget name and author) that wrote about a lot of interesting material that was declined inclusion in the bible.  I wanted to order it but has been out of print for some time. 
      March 29, 2017 10:11 AM MDT

• That's real heavy right there.
    Thanks K, for taking the time to explain that to me.. I will definitely look it up. 
      March 29, 2017 12:03 PM MDT

Oh that's news....I will google about it, thank U friend!
      March 29, 2017 11:36 PM MDT

not sure, ive never been able to figure it out
      March 29, 2017 5:43 PM MDT

Yes Pearl....it is tough!
      March 29, 2017 11:37 PM MDT