Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » You're in line at the grocery store. The guy in front of you turns around and you notice his fly is down. You ___________

You're in line at the grocery store. The guy in front of you turns around and you notice his fly is down. You ___________

Posted - March 29, 2017

Responses

• ................... "don't turn my back to him!"
      October 1, 2017 6:34 AM MDT

Big Giggles!!  Good Idea ALF! :D!  I'll keep that in mind, too!!
      November 13, 2017 1:01 AM MST

I wouldn't have the front two do that ....:( 
      November 13, 2017 1:26 AM MST

Mind your own business. 
      November 12, 2017 7:02 AM MST

I'm not sure if I would tell him or not.  
    If he didn't look like he would attack me for looking at his crotch to begin with, I think I'd tell him.  If he had any sort of "creepiness" oozing from his person, I'd keep my mouth shut too.  Either way, I certainly wouldn't do it if I had to stand behind him for a while.  I'd do it as he was walking out of line. :)  Thanks officegirl :)  And thanks, too, for going back and liking my lonely questions.  You are VERY considerate and sweet.  Have a great day! Love, Merlin
      November 13, 2017 1:04 AM MST

Thank you.  I wasn't thinking at all in terms of creepiness as that would I think be on too personal a level.  And we can notice things about say his crotch area without looking at his crotch.  And while I would not hesitate if it were my husband or boyfriend or a male friend I do think mentioning it could be construed as a criticism of his grooming and personal appearance skills which I would not want to do.  And while I can see that some men would appreciate being so informed I would not want to risk I would not want to risk his regarding me as any kind of self-appointed grooming arbiter and so setting myself up above him. So I think discretion the better part of valor. 
      November 13, 2017 5:05 AM MST

Flash Guys like that can be very fly when showing off their sporting skills with most all ball games.....but then again it's different strokes for different fokes/folks :)
      November 13, 2017 1:24 AM MST

• A polite pointer years ago in the north of England would be to say to the person ' you have egg on your chin'.
      November 13, 2017 1:31 AM MST