Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Girls: Would you get into a relationship with a very attractive pwho you know has cheated on his partner previously?

Girls: Would you get into a relationship with a very attractive pwho you know has cheated on his partner previously?

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

A previous cheating does not mean they'd do it again.
      April 1, 2017 7:33 PM MDT

No......
      April 1, 2017 7:57 PM MDT

• Depending on the relationship... I guess you're talking love rather than fun?
      April 1, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

• Yes. Your guess is somewhat correct, it may be a little early for love. But certainly looking for something stable. 
      April 1, 2017 11:07 PM MDT

• Everyone can make a mistake... More than once is be careful
      April 1, 2017 11:28 PM MDT

i dont think so
      April 1, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

Probably not. I kind of feel like I've been transferred into an alternate reality lately because I'm trying to meet people. I don't care about the past so much as I do what they learned from it. People should be evolving and they should improve themselves from their past experiences, but remarkably few do. I can look back on my previous relationships and see what I did wrong and try not to repeat those mistakes, but a lot of men don't. So, when I'm talking to someone and I say, "Why'd you divorce?" and they say, "Because my ex was a b*tch," I say, "Good luck with your search. Buh bye." So, if a man admits to cheating on an ex, that's not a deal-breaker, per se, but if he says he cheated because his ex did something, no. He needs to own his actions, not blame them on something someone else did.

I do think once someone has cheated, they're more likely to do it again, but if they've grown as a person, they may not.
      April 1, 2017 10:24 PM MDT

• I like your answer very much, JA. Thank you for your insight.
      April 1, 2017 11:09 PM MDT