Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Police detective at bedside in hospital: "We know you're still groggy, sir, but what's the last thing you remember before your collection of

Police detective at bedside in hospital: "We know you're still groggy, sir, but what's the last thing you remember before your collection of

tildes was stolen from you?"

~

Posted - April 2, 2017

Responses

• I remember being drunk. Then, I swear I saw a man in black with a big G.N. written across his chest. Do you think he stole them!?!?
      April 2, 2017 6:41 AM MDT

• The last thing I remember was that big omlautt... It just came out of nowhere... It was horrible...
      April 2, 2017 6:44 AM MDT

My umlauts had nothing to do with it! ..

I don't like what you're implying.
      April 2, 2017 2:35 PM MDT

• These were English soccer umlauts... They weren't yours, rest assured.... I managed to snap a photo..
    ëëëë
      April 2, 2017 3:27 PM MDT

Randy:  "I have a vague recollection of a little dog running up to me and without so much as a "how do you do," began humping my leg with a ferocity I have never encountered before.  Then, I felt a hard tug at my side, someone saying 'Harry, sit. Good boy,' immediately followed by a sharp thud on my skull and before I knew it, both my bag of tildes and the little dog were gone.  I was so overcome with grief, accompanied by a massive headache, that I promptly passed out.  The next thing I knew, I woke up here in this bed.  Please officer, please, find that little dog.  He should be easy enough to find since we know he answers to the name of Harry and, I am absolutely positive you will find him happily playing with, and biting at, my tildes."  

April 2, 2017 6:57 AM MDT

Here's what happened:

Randy ran afoul of the Puerto Peñasco Grammar Cartel.  He went into the house with his tildes in a briefcase to make a deal when several members of the Puerto Peñasco Grammar Cartel followed him into the house with exclamation marks in hand.

Spanish speaking grammar cartels can be especially brutal.  The ones standing in front of Randy were holding upside down exclamation marks and the ones standing behind Randy were holding right side up exclamation marks so he was beaten with exclamation marks from both sides.  It wasn't a pretty sight.

While Randy was unconscious they took all of his tildes.  ~ :(

April 2, 2017 2:47 PM MDT

i dont think he remembers anything
      April 2, 2017 4:35 PM MDT

i dont think he remembers anything
      April 2, 2017 4:35 PM MDT