Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I've mostly achieved what I set out to do today - it's a good feeling in the sea of chaos called life. Have you achieved what you wanted?

I've mostly achieved what I set out to do today - it's a good feeling in the sea of chaos called life. Have you achieved what you wanted?

Today?  Having said that I've only *started* my homework as opposed to finishing it :P 

But my thinking is... it doesn't have to be anything big or important, sometimes just achieving little things can make us feel better... especially when life's tough and life's throwing erm excrement at you left, right and centre... 

SO have you done or achieved anything, however small, today that you are pleased about or proud of? 

Posted - April 8, 2017

Responses

It's still a work in progress my dear.
      April 8, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

The world is your oyster as they say then :) My day is nearly over, it's evening here. 
      April 8, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

Woke up and made a call to hubby's cousin sister who is not keeping well....after effects of cancer drugs or something......it made her so glad to hear our concern...it satisfied us too....the day has just begun;))
      April 8, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

That sounds like a good feeling too.. to show you care :)
      April 8, 2017 11:58 AM MDT

Yes, the satisfaction you get when you light a smile on a sick person's face is just wonderful! 
      April 8, 2017 12:02 PM MDT

not yet
      April 8, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

• Yes, I've achieved all I can do today so far. It's only 6.00 am. I've showered, dressed, made my bed, and now I'm here talking to you. What more is there? 

Oh, yeah, breakfast. That'll be about 8 o'clock. 
      April 8, 2017 2:01 PM MDT

One more paper to finish this weekend. Had help with my Resume today as well. It was a productive day. 
      April 8, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

I didn't do much today but we've had company for four days and a full house for two.  We made lots of great food and were very good hosts, reinforcing good relations with some relatives.  In a addition I got a tree trunk that blew over in last season's hurricane cut up and moved, fixed a broken blind, and swept the garage.  I feel good about the last few days.
      April 8, 2017 6:55 PM MDT

I actually achieved much more than I expected to today, it does feel quite nice.
      April 8, 2017 7:51 PM MDT