Active Now

WelbyQuentin
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Has Trump started to creep into your dreams?

Has Trump started to creep into your dreams?

Last night I had a dream that all the plants in my vegetable garden and all the Scottish broom in my area  died.  I didn't see Trump in the dream but I figured he was responsible so I started hoping an alligator would get him at his golf coarse. Thats the scary part for me because normally I don't  wish harm on anybody and now in my dreams I am. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 15, 2017

Responses

I'm sorry you went through that.  Nightmares are awful.   My nightmares concerning Trump occur only when I am wide awake.:-(
      April 15, 2017 12:24 PM MDT

• In my nightmares.

It starts with a fat, orange clown waddling around taking a dump on butterflies, puppies, poor people, and children.
    Then he vomits a horde of hideous little munchkin-like things that start taking apart baby cribs and undoing all the recall-repairs done on cars.  
    Soon, large smoke stacks erupt from the earth and start billowing plumes of black smoke like volcanoes that smell like Marlboros & Meatloaf.  
    Large chunks of crap resembling Ford Pintos start raining down on everyone crushing their houses.
    In the background there is the hideous screeching sound of Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones having sex played backwards as a screaming mariachi band is bricked up behind the wall of a Chinese Neck-tie plant.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 15, 2017 1:01 PM MDT
      April 15, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

Oh, that used to be just your regular Saturday night in and around Palm Beach and the Mar-a-Lago estate.
    Of course, this was before he had his famous falling out with Mrs. Clinton and became El Presidente.
      April 15, 2017 1:01 PM MDT

Hate to break it to you, but you're not dreaming. This post was edited by tom jackson at April 15, 2017 5:04 PM MDT
      April 15, 2017 3:28 PM MDT

• Ughhh
      April 15, 2017 4:34 PM MDT

I never had a dream about Donald Trump but a dream about Donald Trump might be better than being naked in public which is what I usually get!

April 15, 2017 3:47 PM MDT

I remember a scene in one of my dreams where he was playing a trumpet (really badly) and I found him sitting on the toilet and asked what he was doing here then he pointed up and there was Fred from Scooby-Doo in the vent. That didn't really answer my question though.
      April 15, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

• A while back I had a dream that he crashed a party I was at and starting sexually harassing everyone so we put him in his own room and walled him off
      April 15, 2017 11:02 PM MDT