Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Weather » How much of an impact does the weather have on your everyday life?

How much of an impact does the weather have on your everyday life?

Posted - April 30, 2017

Responses

I love the rain, and I'm in a better mood when it does rain. You will get the stink eye on any other sunny day.
      September 4, 2021 5:02 PM MDT

I'm not a fan. Unless I'm in a very thick forest and the leaves are a natural umbrella and that is pretty cool. Or maybe at the beach or somewhere I'm supposed to be wet already, like a waterfall. I don't want to get wet unless it's planned, I guess. Hehehe. 
      September 4, 2021 6:21 PM MDT

Hey, wait a second . . . I have all these vials of massage oils that I picked out just for you! They’re not just going to go to waste, are they? Grrrrrrr.

~

September 4, 2021 9:57 PM MDT

Depends on the plan, Stan. 

September 6, 2021 2:11 PM MDT

Oh, you know me. The plan is crystal clear. 

~

September 6, 2021 5:46 PM MDT

Since I have retired, not as much as it used to. Shoveling snow from the driveway so I could get to work was a bitch. Now I just leave the car in the driveway until most of the snow is gone. Other than that, and since we live at about the same latitude, it affects us about the same.
      September 4, 2021 5:09 PM MDT

Funnily enough, I was watching an episode of House Hunters earlier and Toledo was featured on an episode! It was saying that it has a newly revitalized downtown and is a real 'happening' place for young professionals! 

I don't mind snow days, as long as I can just wait out the melt. I'm not fantastic driving in ice/snow. And my neighborhood wasn't great this past winter when we actually got more than an inch of snow. 
    I believe I'm south of you. 
      September 4, 2021 6:19 PM MDT

Yes, they have done a lot to our downtown, including sprucing it up for the Solheim Cup women's golf tournament.
      September 5, 2021 6:38 PM MDT

Wind can become somewhat a problem particularly when a depression is forming. Static discharge from abusive lightening strikes, can often leave one feeling shocked and dismayed. Yet a good shower may leave one feeling refreshed, at least until that wind returns. Playing with the ball lightening can leave a nasty burn, while skating on black ice is not to be advised. If one is experiencing the doldrums, then a warm front is always welcome. Beware the yellow snow that often gives way to that old favorite, the ice jam.

https://kestrelmeters.com/pages/weather-glossary

This post was edited by Robert at September 6, 2021 2:12 PM MDT
      September 5, 2021 3:14 PM MDT