Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What will tick Trump off more his declining popularity number or his declining twitter popularity number?

What will tick Trump off more his declining popularity number or his declining twitter popularity number?

They say the number of - likes, re tweets and replies to Donald Trumps tweets have dropped by 66%. Thats a pretty big drop and I bet it will really really bug him way more then his dropping presidential popularity. Cheers!

Posted - May 1, 2017

Responses

Ha ha well I suspect either people are coming to their senses, which I hope, or the novelty of having a raving loony for a pres is wearing off.. He does tend to repeat himself a lot...  He marked his 100th day with rants about the media... well gee not like he's had a rant about the media before now is it :P
      May 1, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

I like to think it's because people are coming to their seances. In the past few days I seen a couple of die hard Trump supporters starting to not agree or not like something he is doing (like the new budget). I have a 25 cent bet with a buddy that before the end of  Trumps first year he will have a hissy fit and leave office and I think this twitter thing is going to help make me 25 cents richer. Cheers!
      May 1, 2017 7:02 PM MDT

It will be about one or the other.  What do Donald Trump and a baby have in common? They both whine a lot!

May 1, 2017 5:24 PM MDT

Tiny hands is another thing Trump has in common with a baby. Cheers!
      May 1, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

Probably twitter, because it's harder for him to argue with those numbers. Though I'm sure he will figure out a way to say that's "fake" as well.
      May 1, 2017 8:24 PM MDT

I doubt that Trump will believe either decline is true. His belief in his overwhelming electoral college victory and about the enormous crowd at his inauguration indicate that he has a poor grasp of reality.

May 2, 2017 5:22 AM MDT

Will this keep you awake tonight if not definitively solved?
      May 2, 2017 9:54 PM MDT