Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why are the Conservatives and Labour parties making this election about Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn rather than the parties they lead?

Why are the Conservatives and Labour parties making this election about Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn rather than the parties they lead?

Posted - May 18, 2017

Responses

See the USA.   Meaning... that is the new method of politics.

Hillary lost because all she did was bash Trump and Trump won because all he did was bash everyone else.

????

I dont get it but I don't get nor care about anything political ever again.  It's all a bunch of lies and b.s. protected by morons who have money and power.  Not a scintilla of anything else.   And why should they not keep it up?  They are caught in the same grind as the rest of us poor slobs.  It is human nature at its lowest and we will all suffer because of it. 

The best way to get rid of these morons is just not pay attention to anything and not vote.  Live your life and ignore.  You cannot win by getting involved.  It never works.  Never did, never will.

Ronald Reagan is/was a polite version of Trump.   Now politicians can act like their true natures and not pretty it up like Ronnie Rayguns did.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 18, 2017 1:02 PM MDT
      May 18, 2017 12:42 PM MDT

Yes, in the film Point Break, I remember this quote "The ex-presidents, rip off banks to finance their endless summer!"
    Of course banks are financed by the taxpayer
      May 18, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

Welcome back,  Old Style Sharonna. We miss your humorous tomfoolery!
      May 18, 2017 1:02 PM MDT

Who is old style sharonna?
      May 18, 2017 3:30 PM MDT