Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » It took him 7 years but Obama finally has the War on Cops that he had been egging on. Three more cops killed in Louisiana. Cops or Obama and his sycophants in BLM - which side are you on?

It took him 7 years but Obama finally has the War on Cops that he had been egging on. Three more cops killed in Louisiana. Cops or Obama and his sycophants in BLM - which side are you on?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/baton-rouge-police-shooting-suspects-information/

Posted - July 17, 2016

Responses

• Wut?

"President Barack Obama said the slayings were attacks "on the rule of law and on civilized society, and they have to stop." He said there was no justification for violence against law enforcement and that the attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one."
      July 17, 2016 3:56 PM MDT

Obama is not against cops, so your question is malformed.
      July 17, 2016 3:57 PM MDT

I think you are more concerned about your penis size.  That is what this has been about all along, hasn't it?  When someone obsesses like this, and they are male, it is usually worry about the size of his penis.  You need to confront this problem of yours and face it. 

July 17, 2016 3:59 PM MDT

go grilled go  you rock grilled you rock girl 

July 17, 2016 3:59 PM MDT

• I'm not an expert but I'd say this is more of a hate speech than anything else

July 17, 2016 4:21 PM MDT

The article you point to reads as factual and good journalism.

You on the other hand ... ;-))

July 17, 2016 4:40 PM MDT

I am on the side of BOTH cops ending their practice of shooting (or grenading) unarmed people (disproportionately African-American) who pose no threat to them AND people not shooting cops just because they are cops.

I am also in favor of police not arresting non-violent law-abiding protesters simply because they're N*gg*rs...

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/baton-rouge-riot-police-attack-protesters/

...And harrassing people who have the bravery to make their abuses public so they can be held accountable...

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/man_who_posted_video_of_alton.html

How about you?

July 17, 2016 4:43 PM MDT

Breaking down society is part of the plan, didn't you know?

July 17, 2016 5:51 PM MDT

• That's funny.

July 17, 2016 7:57 PM MDT

Well i said before that the BLM is the most divisive organization in the USA and it is becoming more and more apparent that i was right..

July 17, 2016 8:48 PM MDT

•   July 17, 2016 11:55 PM MDT

Yes, damn them.

They're upsetting the mainstream/bigoted f***tard consensus that it's OK for cops to shoot, grenade, beat up, and otherwise abuse unarmed N*gg*rs. How DARE they!

July 18, 2016 12:17 AM MDT

No, his parnoid bigoted delusions don't talk to your paranoid biogoted delusions, so he has no way of knowing what particular irrational nonsense you believe...;-D...

July 18, 2016 12:18 AM MDT

• Nothing racist in that ridiculous belief!

July 18, 2016 1:13 AM MDT

"Which side are you on ?    That's what started the whole problem. Taking sides rather than trying to work out a solution is  why the problem exists !  "War on Cops'... Sounds like Rush is back on dope again !

July 18, 2016 6:52 AM MDT

The questioner may be running out of quality material.

July 18, 2016 6:56 AM MDT

It appears they have become well armed...

July 18, 2016 7:00 AM MDT

You're speech is very racist Old School..  I hope this sites moderator see's your post and deletes it.. 

July 18, 2016 7:00 AM MDT

• OS - If you can't see that this situation is spinning out of control in a way that serves no one, least of all black people, you're a f***ing retard.

If you thought cops were paranoid and trigger happy before black people started this wave of self righteous random vengeance,  you haven't seen nothing yet.

If you truly believe the system is institutionally racist you should realize that the system will use this as a pretext to crack down hard on black people, which can only escalate things.

There are only two ways this can go. The U.S. can have a full on race war (that black people would lose) , or everyone can calm the f*** down. Which do you want?

July 18, 2016 8:32 AM MDT

July 18, 2016 10:30 AM MDT

Are you going to keep this up every time someone gets blasted?   You are a fool.   Everyone knows it.  Yet, you keep it up. 

Pretty soon you can change Obama for Hillary.  Just think. 

July 18, 2016 10:31 AM MDT

Adam you should be deleted for not having an IQ large enough to put words together. 

Maybe I should be deleted too.   Before I am?  YOU ARE REALLY A TOOL.   You are incapable of being on a site where the age limit exceeds the 6th grade.

July 18, 2016 10:34 AM MDT

Austrian,

HE IS NOT PRO-killing.   Can't you discern reality from sarcasm?  Wait, I forgot who I am talking to.  You can't. I forgot.

July 18, 2016 10:35 AM MDT

• Don't want your children to get hurt.. don't do drugs or sell them. The grenade situation could have been entirely preventable as swat doesn't just show up for tea generally.

July 18, 2016 11:47 AM MDT