Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Did anyone else just get kicked off the site?

Did anyone else just get kicked off the site?

It was loading slow, again, and I got this message:

Posted - May 23, 2017

Responses

not me, i wasnt home today when it was happening
      May 23, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

• "No" ... but I wasn't on this site on the 23rd.
      May 24, 2017 5:38 AM MDT

Good Morning my funny traveling buddy on your bike.  Not the ET bike but the other, well designed and well organized in case of any mishap bike, bike!  I'm telliin' ya, it is your personality and your nose that makes me love riding with you on this wild and crazy journey!  Maybe the 23rd just wasn't a good day to travel via satellite?! 
    Great to see you and thank you for my birthday wish.  It meant a lot to me!  Love, Merlin ;) :)

May 24, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

• My pleasure, Travelin' Buddy!!
      May 24, 2017 4:16 PM MDT

Good Morning Karen~
    Yes, it did happen to me for about a week.  I've been busy and haven't even returned long enough to get back to the wonderful people who answered my question on my birthday yet; however, when it did happen to me, I wrote to JA.
    She helped me.  It was because of some updates they have been trying to do.  I use Google Chrome.  Don uses Office or something different and didn't have the problem. 
    I'm NOT an expert, as you already know after all these years, but would like to comfort you in saying, "knowing you, it probably wasn't something you did or said.  It is probably something that answerMug and your browser have difficulty with." 
    I"m far from a tech expert and don't want to mislead you... but try asking JA and she will tell you how you may fix the problem. 
    Just know, she is trying desperately to make it work.
    I know I felt really isolated when I couldn't jump on here and visit my friends.  So, for that I can relate. I highly doubt, however, it is you! Cyber hugs and have a great day!  Love, Merlin 
      May 24, 2017 8:28 AM MDT