Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump WANTS the west coast to be destroyed by earthquakes. He'll get really cheap BEACHFRONT property! Brilliant?

Trump WANTS the west coast to be destroyed by earthquakes. He'll get really cheap BEACHFRONT property! Brilliant?

Posted - May 27, 2017

Responses

Fake False news
      May 27, 2017 5:24 AM MDT

There you go again m2c! It isn't news at all.  Fake/false or otherwise. It comes  ENIRELY from my imagination and it is simply another WHAT IF. I wonder why you have such a hard time differentiating? SIGH. Happy Saturday.
      May 27, 2017 7:39 AM MDT

If something is entirely from your imagination, attaching an "I think" or "in my opinion" or a "what if" to your statement would clearly indicate it as such.  As it is, you simply make a statement.  Whether it is from your imagination or from the news requires a google search because you never bother to post a link when it is from the news.  I've seen you chastise people for not knowing something you post about was on the news, now you chastise m2c not knowing something is purely a product of your imagination.  Smh
      May 27, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

A bit more fracking should do the trick. If not, a nuke on the fault line. 
      May 27, 2017 5:30 AM MDT

Geez. Fracking is earthquaking Oklahoma to death. I don't know if fracking is allowed so much in California though. Well he**'s bells if they can't figure out how to destroy us all they gotta do is read your reply and get cracking on fracking! Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Saturday! :)
      May 27, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

I think you're confusing Trump with Lex Luthor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD0pqDOAtk

That said, Trump wouldn't be too upset if California fell into the sea, they voted pretty  solidly against him.
      May 27, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

He hates us!  Thank you for your reply  Sbf and Happy Saturday! :)
      May 27, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

thats mean for him to want an earthquake like that
      May 29, 2017 2:49 PM MDT