Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » I just watched Fast and Furious 7... it made me cry! Seriously if there any cure for this or do I just have to roll with it? :)

I just watched Fast and Furious 7... it made me cry! Seriously if there any cure for this or do I just have to roll with it? :)

Good film, never seen the other fast and furious films but liked this...just wish it didn't make me cry! 

Posted - May 28, 2017

Responses

dont watch it if it makes you cry then
      May 28, 2017 2:35 PM MDT

LOL thank you for caring Pearl but I only watched it once and I could have have had no idea that it would make me cry... so unless I never watch another film ever.... 
      May 28, 2017 2:52 PM MDT

• It would have been much worse if you had seen the other movies. Every single one of those movies (except for Tokyo Drift) was really good! Fast and Furious 7 was amazing. I wasn't sure what to feel when I saw that final song!
      May 28, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

Is that the one with Paul Walker again but it was released soon after he died? (And I think the movie hadn't been finished yet at the time of his death.) That was one of them I saw.
    I haven't seen all of those movies but I think it makes very much sense that you cried at that one.
      May 28, 2017 5:53 PM MDT

• I haven't seen it, but you've certainly aroused my curiosity. When it comes to movies or theatre, I'm rather empathetic to what I see also. 
      May 29, 2017 12:15 PM MDT