Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » God created Earth. If you relocated to a different planet would there be a different God or did God create Uranus also?

God created Earth. If you relocated to a different planet would there be a different God or did God create Uranus also?

Posted - May 31, 2017

Responses

God created MY anus but I don't know about yours.
      June 1, 2017 12:02 AM MDT

I don't know either. Whenever I fart somebody says 'who's playing bagpipes'?
      June 1, 2017 12:08 AM MDT

• Genesis 1:1 says that God created the heavens and the earth, which means God created it all.
      June 1, 2017 5:00 AM MDT

Uranus was named after the Greek God of the sky. Perhaps i'd prefer not to worship Uranus anyway. 
      June 1, 2017 5:46 AM MDT

i think hes the only one that i know of
      June 1, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

God created Earth. If you relocated to a different planet would there be a different God or did God create Uranus also?

======================================================================

I think it’s widely believed among theists that God created the universe and though Uranus may fascinate many an astronomer, if it is part of the universe then God created that too.

There is also a story that when evangelists tried to introduce their God to a primitive tribe they were asked if this God had an anus because to them God could not be anything but Atnatu, which in their language meant One without an anus. So although the grand designer and creator of Uranus gave all of us a rear orifice, according to this “primitive” tribe, He didn’t give Himself one.

This post was edited by CLURT at February 4, 2021 7:56 PM MST
      June 2, 2017 1:41 PM MDT