Discussion » Questions » Games » Quiz: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Quiz: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Which country in the world best reflects your personality and living style? As usually don't take part, if you don't find these kind of quizzes fun. The rest of you, put in your results and their description in the comments below. Link: http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what-country-in-the-world-best-fits-your-personality#half Me: France You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life. I do love Paris. Mmhmmm.

Posted - July 18, 2016

Responses

Mon personailty est la France !

Vous êtes un romantique qui aime se promener dans les rues et les marchés pavées . Vous êtes inspiré par l'art et l'architecture , et de prospérer être entouré par d'autres artistes et intellectuels. Vous apprécierez l'agitation d'une ville , mais aussi l'amour de passer du temps dans la campagne chaleureuse , assis dans un café , et ayant un verre de vin ou de café . Votre âme est nourrie par être dans la nature , et en ayant une conversation profonde significative sur l'amour , l'art et le sens de la vie .

Umm yeah. I don't really speak any French. I put my quiz result in Google Translate so if it doesn't make any sense, well, sorry about that people from France Quebec and western Switzerland.
      July 18, 2016 3:42 PM MDT

• Tatooine

July 18, 2016 3:43 PM MDT

And when I try to write letters with diacritical marks AM makes the script look funny.

July 18, 2016 3:45 PM MDT

It said New Zealand.

I don't think so! LOL!!

July 18, 2016 4:09 PM MDT

France
      July 18, 2016 5:48 PM MDT

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

France

July 18, 2016 6:42 PM MDT

No, there is more than the geysers...
      July 18, 2016 7:14 PM MDT

It might be just across the pound, but sure sounds like you. I'd love visiting your country any day. Mmhmmm.
      July 18, 2016 7:17 PM MDT

Haha. I get the idea Madame. :-)
      July 18, 2016 7:18 PM MDT

Sure.
      July 18, 2016 7:19 PM MDT

What do you think? Btw, the description of New Zealand sounds just lovely. Oz got the same. :-)
      July 18, 2016 7:20 PM MDT

It's one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. I wonder what the description said about you. Interesting. :-)
      July 18, 2016 7:24 PM MDT

Sweet place, I should know. :-)
      July 18, 2016 7:24 PM MDT

C'est la vie... Neighbours?! ;-)
      July 18, 2016 7:25 PM MDT

Yay, another French. Wonderful!! :-)
      July 18, 2016 7:27 PM MDT

I think I am a reflection of my hometown....;-D....

July 18, 2016 9:22 PM MDT

Me: Italy

You are complex person, yet you enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Your idea of a great day is to spend some time by the water, or have coffee next to your favorite landmark, then follow it up with a fantastic meal with mediterannean cuisine and excellent wine. You believe life is not for working too hard, but for enjoying the fruits of the earth, and you are more than happy to take a siesta. You are a lover of culture, and thrive in a town or city where you get to know those around you in depth. You appreciate fine architecture, art, music, and film, and need to be in a culture that values those mediums.

July 18, 2016 10:16 PM MDT

I got France too! :D
      July 18, 2016 10:39 PM MDT

I see. :-)
      July 19, 2016 1:44 AM MDT

I love Italy. I love going there, especially Tuscany. :-)
      July 19, 2016 1:46 AM MDT

Why am I not surprised, Sapphi? I love France. I love going there. Paris is always a great pleasure and joy to visit. :-)
      July 19, 2016 1:48 AM MDT

I love your nature! Yay!
      July 19, 2016 1:52 AM MDT

I think this stupid quiz was rigged. I got France as well. How in the heck did it give me France when all my answers were related to philosophy and coffee?!? Greece? Italy? Turkey? Those would have made sense. France?!? I demand a recount!!!

July 19, 2016 1:56 AM MDT

Haha, face it JA... You can have your coffee and have your philosophy with the rest of us living in France. We will discuss Sartre, Camus, Dsecartes, Voltaire, Beauvoir, Foucault and the others over a cafe au lait. Cheers dear. Vote stands!
      July 19, 2016 2:01 AM MDT

India
    You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

How curious.

July 19, 2016 2:02 AM MDT