Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you been on any recent dates and what did you do?

Have you been on any recent dates and what did you do?

Also what is your favorite thing to do when first meeting someone; do you want a romantic dinner or movie, or just something like a small walk or very relaxed vibe?

Posted - June 8, 2017

Responses

I love it; it is so romantic yet very relaxed... not assuming and not anything like some 'interview' *Gag! I have been terrified to date anyone, even though I'm an adult , for fear they'd not like me in some way or ditch me as soon as they find out the abuse I've had.. but that scene you describe is exactly what I yearn for. To just 'be', and to just be relaxed, and on a blanket, maybe sunset. That is wonderful, thank you Winged.. :)
      June 8, 2017 8:14 PM MDT

Aww thank you WW... I do hope so. Have a great eve :)
      June 8, 2017 8:29 PM MDT

I've been dateless for the last few years, but I do have both my eyeballs on WW. From that you may be able to guess what's on both our minds. Screw the movies and a dinner kind of a thing. This post was edited by Zack at June 8, 2017 9:14 PM MDT
      June 8, 2017 8:02 PM MDT

You're a sharp tight bodied man aren't you?
      June 8, 2017 8:05 PM MDT

Of the marshmallow fluff variety I hope :) hehe
      June 8, 2017 8:12 PM MDT

YUM! Ironically I just remembered I had a peanut butter and Fluff sandwich for lunch today (hadn't in forever!) lol.  Cool pic  :)
      June 8, 2017 8:19 PM MDT

Date night with my wife. We do that on occasion, get dressed to kill then go out and have fun, spend too much money and create memories. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at June 8, 2017 8:18 PM MDT
      June 8, 2017 8:09 PM MDT

• yep. we saw Trainspotting T2. it wasn't the phenomenon that Trainspotting was, but it was a very well-made, nostalgia-filled reunion of the evolved and not so evolved group of friends we have never forgotten for all these years gone by. i can't wait to see it again. and i can't wait to hang out with my love again, no matter what we end up doing.
      June 8, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

no, i wish, guys wont even ask me out and i have no idea why
      June 8, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

• Nope...No dates. Way to busy for that right now.

Ideal dates for me don't include movies or distractions...On the contrary they would be  "get to know you" type things like the beach, going to a petting Zoo, Dinner at an obscure and unique venue, a day hike in the mountains or urban exploring in a hustling & bustling city looking for treasures.
    Or maybe even taking my camera and creating a timeless record of our escapades.
    I'm not camera shy and I expect that anyone I would be interested in to not be camera shy either.
    That ...is a requirement and not up for debate because it's reveals character patterns  that coalesce on a maslovian level which  very much appeal to me and are necessary for our positive co-existence. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 9, 2017 4:57 AM MDT
      June 9, 2017 4:57 AM MDT