Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you going along with the Wonder Woman boycott?
AG

Are you going along with the Wonder Woman boycott?

Many people are calling for a boycott of Wonder Woman because Gal Godat is Israeli.

Posted - June 9, 2017

Responses

• I don't care much for any of the so called super hero movies or characters but to boycott an actress because she is from Israel is just plain stupid. Look back through time at all the actors and actresses over the years that have been from other countries! There was no boycott of Marlene Dietrich during WW2. This stuff is getting out of hand!
      June 9, 2017 6:27 AM MDT

I would perfer a TRUMP boycott.  People do NOT understand priorities.  

Imagine picking on an actress for her nationality, when we have a PIG killer in office who tries to instigate bans like this. 

BAN WHITEY TRUMP.  Ban hate.

June 9, 2017 6:28 AM MDT

• Isn't it just a few countries in the Middle East that have banned it? I wasn't aware of any boycotts here. 
      June 9, 2017 6:30 AM MDT

I didn't plan to watch it. But knowing that and that idiots are boycotting could cause me to go watch it.
      June 9, 2017 7:24 AM MDT

I'm Jewish, so no. However I will only watch it when it comes out on TV in six months.
      June 9, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

• No, that's stupid. I'm not much into superhero movies, but I would never boycott a movie because of an actor's nationality. 
      June 9, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

• If they're so anti imperialism, I hope they're also boycotting the Star Wars sequel series since Adam Driver is a former Marine
      June 9, 2017 11:34 PM MDT

no, i dont even know anything about it
      June 10, 2017 3:57 PM MDT