Discussion » Questions » answerMug » What happened to the Mug?

What happened to the Mug?

We're sorry!
We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: aeed07

I am getting this message, are you getting it too?

Posted - June 9, 2017

Responses

All morning, and it's annoying. AnswerBug strikes again!
      June 9, 2017 6:15 PM MDT

Yes I have gotten it off and on all day.
      June 9, 2017 6:16 PM MDT

a few hours ago, now it seems ok!
      June 9, 2017 11:09 PM MDT

• I haven't got it today, but my Comcast has been down most of the day. I got it the other morning and Answerbag flashbacks started happening. 
      June 9, 2017 7:34 PM MDT

Oh, I had it just today!
      June 9, 2017 11:10 PM MDT

• I posted a question similar to this one when it happened to me. 
      June 10, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

I don't have that error code in my logs, so I can't say for certain what caused your issue.

However, as I've said before, the developers will be on regularly in the coming weeks. When they come on, they update codes. Sometimes browsers remember the old codes and there are conflicts between what's there now and what your browser remembers. To correct this, do a hard refresh of the page. On a desktop, you'll press control or shift and the refresh button.

The other area that might retain memory is the cache. The option to clear it is most often in the history settings, but every browser is different. For example, on an Apple device, you'll go to: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. If you only want to clear what's there for AM, do Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. From there, you'll have to find answerMug on the list, then select "Edit" and click the red minus sign next to us.

I can confirm the dev was on both yesterday and today implementing SSL, so that people will stop getting those stupid unsecure website errors, and he had to make some changes on the back end of the site to make it all play nice.

If doing hard refreshes and cache clears does not work for you guys, please email me and let me know exactly what you were doing, what happened, what browser you're using, and what kind of device you're on.
      June 9, 2017 8:20 PM MDT

I faced this issue just today, if it persists, I will get back you, JA, thanks!
      June 9, 2017 11:12 PM MDT

I started to get that message around 6 PM today and when it didn't come back on for a while, I just moved on to something else.  When I came back on about an hour ago, it was OK.
      June 9, 2017 10:56 PM MDT

Logging in just now, seems ok...let's see!
      June 9, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

ive gotten that too, not sure why
      June 10, 2017 1:47 PM MDT