Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are three things you never want to tell a man?

What are three things you never want to tell a man?

Posted - June 10, 2017

Responses


  • 1138
    In my own experience, I don't want to tell them about my anxiety (but know I should at some point), in general you don't want to tell a man to not cry, or to tell them to make more $$ .. I think those things are degrading that women (some) think men should be 'men' (and even men themselves sometimes believe this).....
      June 10, 2017 3:49 PM MDT
    3

  • 1138
    I mean, essentially it is degrading to men to think all they 'Have' to do is make more money- it is ridiculous. as if their worth is their job/money.  (same for women though too)...
      June 10, 2017 3:50 PM MDT
    1

  • 54061


    Personally, I'm tired of being seen by women as a success object. 



    ~
      June 10, 2017 8:03 PM MDT
    1

  • 13071
    Isn't that all men should have to do? Make money for us to shop? They want us to be happy and I wouldn't want to see them cry. ;O
      June 10, 2017 3:57 PM MDT
    0

  • 1138
    Hahaha.... *slaps my forehead :P
      June 11, 2017 12:02 AM MDT
    1

  • - meh , I've seen bigger ( in reference to bank accounts of course)

    lol :) I honestly can't think of two other things :/ 
    oh! Any refrence to menstruating or the movie "Grease" they hate both. 
      June 10, 2017 4:03 PM MDT
    4

  • 3191
    Of course!   Bwaaahaahahaha!!!
      June 10, 2017 4:56 PM MDT
    3

  • lol ...but of course ;)
      June 10, 2017 5:05 PM MDT
    3

  • 13071
    Member, Dong forget telling them they probably  think your fat. lol
      June 10, 2017 4:06 PM MDT
    0

  • 24622
    Similar to my answer for the "woman" version of the question, I try to avoid thinking "never." And, I'd probably could end up saying the wrong thing to a guy, anyway.
    :)
      June 10, 2017 4:40 PM MDT
    2

  • 13071
    Nothing you can say would be wrong. ;)
      June 10, 2017 4:46 PM MDT
    1

  • 24622
    Thank you for your faith in me!
    :)
      June 10, 2017 4:48 PM MDT
    1

  • 13071
    ;)
      June 10, 2017 4:57 PM MDT
    1

  • 3191
    Hmmm...I think I'd have to go with the same three I chose for your last question, or what not to say to me.

    1.  "You can't...
    2.  "Calm down!"
    3.  "Because I said so." This post was edited by Bozette at June 10, 2017 8:11 PM MDT
      June 10, 2017 4:52 PM MDT
    3

  • 54061


    Being a guy, mine are:

    3.  Dude, you've got a nice cute little butt goin' on back there. 

    2.  Meh, I've seen bigger. 

    1.  Meh, I've seen smaller. 






    For women, theirs are:

    3.  You know what you did. 

    2.  I've picked out a movie for us to watch together.

    1. I'm late.  




    ~
      June 10, 2017 7:48 PM MDT
    1

  • 22891
    anything thats rude
      June 12, 2017 10:22 AM MDT
    0