Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Imagine this: you just got a new load of tildes, you haven't told a soul, the doorbell rings, through the peephole, Randy D smiles at you.

Imagine this: you just got a new load of tildes, you haven't told a soul, the doorbell rings, through the peephole, Randy D smiles at you.

How did he know?

~

Posted - June 23, 2017

Responses

You run away as fast as you can. ;+
      June 23, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

Randy's jonesin' for tildes.  It's not a pretty sight when he gets like that.

He knows because he was waiting for the truck from Mexico to arrive at the vegetable market!

Hold your horses, Randy!  They still have to unload the truck so they can remove the tildes that are hidden inside the jalapeño peppers!

You're still not supposed to show up at my personal residence.  Now go to the nightclub where I normally sell punctuation and general typography! This post was edited by Livvie at June 23, 2017 10:02 PM MDT
      June 23, 2017 9:48 PM MDT

I jes' need a lil' taste, Livvie-Baby, sumfin' ya hold me over 'till I gets me some more money, you know. Come on, I'm good for it, you can trust me, you know you can. I ain't eva done you wrong, Livvie, ya can't hol' out on me like dat. I'm sick, I really am, I'll even take half a hit if dat's all youse can spare.  You wouldn't leave a brutha hangin' li' dis, wouldja, Livvie-Baby?
    -
      June 23, 2017 10:01 PM MDT

• Release The Hounds!!

June 23, 2017 10:41 PM MDT

cause hes probably the one that sent them
      June 24, 2017 4:52 PM MDT