Discussion » Questions » Legal » WAKE UP PEOPLE. LET'S TRY THINKING HERE? It's almost noon. What is the most captivating trial in your memory?

WAKE UP PEOPLE. LET'S TRY THINKING HERE? It's almost noon. What is the most captivating trial in your memory?

Posted - June 28, 2017

Responses

June 28, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

June 28, 2017 12:34 PM MDT

The most recent one for me is that one where the teenage female got involuntary manslaughter for repeatedly and repeatedly and in detail texting a male friend to kill himself. Just some of the texts I read and heard about it were really extreme to me.

But, overall, for me, it still is the murder trial of Lizzie Borden - - accused of killing her step-mother Abby and father Andrew. I know, it was 1892 but no trial have I read more about.
    :)

I'm not thinking too well, yet, am I?
      June 28, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

Oh that!  I just saw that in the rag mags at the grocery store check out, I didn't read it though.  Thanks, Welb.  What a cretin to do that. 

I cannot tell you how boring Lizzie Borden is to me.  Who cares if she did that or not?  There is not enough proof of what exactly happened, just tons of speculation.  Like Jack the Ripper, I get very bored when I am not able to tell what happened and have to just read other people's guesses.

June 28, 2017 2:18 PM MDT

From your reply, I can tell you know a lot about the Borden case! And you've made a 100% correct analysis of it all. Good points!
    :)

And that texting thing; only just one of many cruel things she texted; I'm paraphrasing yet the scenario is correct -- the guy was in a car/(truck?) with the carbon monoxide going and he was close to dying, or, at the least,  he was in a very bad way and he got afraid and he got out of the vehicle and called/texted her saying he didn't think he could do it, that he was afraid. She texted "Get back in there."
    He did.
      June 28, 2017 6:59 PM MDT

cant remember since i dont usually watch trials
      June 28, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

What the HELL DO YOU DO?
      June 28, 2017 1:00 PM MDT

• If I'm not a defendant or claimant I do not care at all.
      June 28, 2017 8:21 PM MDT