Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Would you rather be constipated or have a toothache?

Would you rather be constipated or have a toothache?

Posted - June 28, 2017

Responses

Being constipated is sorta more fun because my friend is teaching me belly dancing as a means to shake it down.
      June 29, 2017 4:28 AM MDT

Try a different diet.  You can dance easier and lighter without that crap in your system. 
      June 29, 2017 9:54 AM MDT

• I will still have to choose against the toothache. A toothache is a constant pain that you often can't do anything about. At least with constipation, I can usually treat it. 
      June 29, 2017 9:52 AM MDT

I see you have never been stopped up for days or weeks.  It is really not for the feint of heart. 

My mom suffered horribly with this.  We had to take her to the emergency room more than once.

It was due to the meds she took.

UGH

I was kidding with this question, I wouldn't want EITHER one.  Nothing is worse than a bad toothache but that constipation thing can really kill you.
      June 29, 2017 9:54 AM MDT

• Oh, I've been badly constipated before, for a few days without going, but not to the point of having to go to the emergency room, thankfully. Though medication-caused constipation is probably worse. For me I could never blame anything other than poor diet -_- 

But of course both are bad. I just really hate toothaches...
      June 29, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

neither of them sound like any fun
      June 29, 2017 3:56 PM MDT