Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you OCD about anything? What is it?

Are you OCD about anything? What is it?

Toilet paper. It hangs OVER, not UNDER. Hanging it backwards is a crime against humanity.

Posted - June 30, 2017

Responses

Checking everything before I leave the house. Making sure I haven't left anything the cats could accidentally get hurt with.  I double check and make sure all lamps are turned off and items put away that could cause them trouble.  The OCD part is I check and re-check.  I have found if I check too fast I'll have a tendency to check again. Sooo after the second check if I need to check again I do it slowly and with each thing checked I say to myself what was checked. The fan is off and look at the fan, the iron is unplugged and look at the iron. Works every time. Never goes past three times.  If I remind myself on the first check to go slowly, it won't go past number one.  This post was edited by . at June 30, 2017 11:08 PM MDT
      June 30, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

I am the least petty person you will ever meet as in I JUST DON'T GIVE TWO SH*TS.

June 30, 2017 9:50 PM MDT

Wait...if you live there shouldn't the TP go under? I do agree with you though. I do not have OCD but I am a creature of habit. I get up, have coffee, sit on my butt and do nothing most of the day, have a few shot then go to bed and start over the next day.
      July 1, 2017 7:31 AM MDT

We're upside-down, not backwards. I mean, YOU'RE upside down, we're the right way up.
      July 1, 2017 9:02 PM MDT

no, i try not to be
      July 1, 2017 2:28 PM MDT

When you spill the salt shaker or any container of salt and fail to toss some over your left shoulder something horrific will happen. This post was edited by carbonproduct at July 2, 2017 4:17 PM MDT
      July 1, 2017 9:07 PM MDT

Yeah...you piss off your S/O for not cleaning up your mess.
      July 2, 2017 4:18 PM MDT