Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Did you hurt yourself trying to understand the thought process of a racist?

Did you hurt yourself trying to understand the thought process of a racist?

Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses

Nope. I haven't the tolerance for intolerance. :)
      July 4, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

Nope... I truly wouldn't want to imagine how warped their minute brains are or how they work... Seriously I don't even try to understand such people.. they are beneath contempt... all you can do is try to explain to them that their revolting thoughts have no place in this world.  And I do spend a fair bit of time telling racists off.. I am not someone who subscribes to the view that they should be ignored... I want them to be in no doubt that their views are abhorrent 

July 4, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

No matter how old I get, it continues to boggle my mind that people are hated because their skin is a different color. What's truly heartbreaking is that children know better, but are taught to believe it.
      July 4, 2017 1:19 PM MDT

I dont do racist.
      July 4, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

NO.  I understand stupid perfectly.  I have had to endure such people since birth. 

They don't count.  What can I say?  Their opinions don't count to me; and some of them can only reach number 10 if they try to count.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2017 4:15 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 3:21 PM MDT

not yet
      July 4, 2017 4:40 PM MDT

I lived in the south for 10 years.  From what I could see, its a tradition. A collective consciousness that is passed down from generation to generation. For them racism is the norm, which they defend.
    In many places it is like the Civil War never ended.  However our country has come a long way from just 50 years ago. 
      July 4, 2017 5:11 PM MDT