Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » I know it's not so good for me to drink Monster energy drinks, but now they're Satan's product?

I know it's not so good for me to drink Monster energy drinks, but now they're Satan's product?

Someone today told me of this today - - as in, the Hebrew number 6 repeated three times and "Unleash the Beast",  an upside-down cross when you tilt the can to drink, etc. I looked it all up and there are LOTS of links out there saying the same thing. I didn't know which link to pick so I chose none.

Had you heard of this before? Do you think Monster energy drinks are Satanic?

Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses

I have heard that before. I don't think so. Monster is the closest thing I come to soda now. I only allow myself one a day. But do not normally have that. 
    This is my favorite hat:
      July 4, 2017 8:03 PM MDT

Thanks, my2cents!
    I only heard about any of this for the first time several hours ago today.
    If I do drink them, I, too, have only one a day. And sometimes not a whole can - - I save some for the next day.
    Thanks for adding more information on it all for me.
    :)

July 4, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

I avoid these types of beverages because having hypertension they can be harmful to my health. However, if excess is avoided they may be a safe product to consume. As for it being a satanic drink because of its label I don't endorse the brand nor do I discourage the consumption of it. This entire system of things is Satan dominated from the world governments to the world empire of false religion. (1john 5:19)he has his tentacles in everything. (Revelation 12:7-9)
      July 10, 2017 12:13 AM MDT

Thanks for adding to the answers, Autumnleaves. I appreciate your taking time to answer my rather strange question. I do drink the flavor pictured in my question -- they tend to relax me, it seems -- the opposite of what they're supposed to do.
      July 10, 2017 5:35 PM MDT

• You have to admit, hardly a day go's by where at least one person doesn't hatch some sort of conspiracy theory. Of course if it does turn out that the company actually does some clandestine dealings with a satanic organization, then I would abstain from buying it. That said, I think that people should worry more about what's "in" the can and not what's "on" the can. In times past I would, on occasion, consume an energy drink, Monster included, but I never got the results  they had advertised or I had hoped for. But then you're looking at a person that could drink 5 pots of coffee a day and still sleep like a baby at night. I personally think these products are more of a gimmick with gimmicky advertisement, than anything else. But that's just my opinion. 
      July 10, 2017 11:50 AM MDT

Thanks, Hezekiah. Yeah, it's what's in the can that stays strongly in my mind, even though I drink the flavor pictured in my question. I deal with an anxiety disorder and the energy drinks tend to, it seems, calm me down a bit. Maybe it's my imagination.
    I have never liked the taste of coffee after tasting it once, so I've never continued with the drink.
    Thanks for answering!
      July 10, 2017 5:38 PM MDT

• If the drink helps with your anxiety, don't worry.
      July 10, 2017 5:51 PM MDT

Thanks, ally!
      August 2, 2017 7:14 PM MDT

There are some right plonkers about, as the thread so far reveals by highlighting and discussing what appears to be an attack on the beverage by the Yet-Top-Be-Certified Barmy!

Firstly, you either like the stuff or you don't. Drinks like these are only carbonated solutions of sugars and flavourings.

I take Autumnleaves' health point - I appreciate some people have to be careful what they eat or drink for genuine health reasons.

As for superstition, biblical quotes, satans, supposed conspiracies etc.....  rhubarb! Utter rhubarb! If you don't like it don't buy it; if you do like it buy it, drink it  and to their imaginary Hell with the critics!   :-)

July 23, 2017 5:28 PM MDT

Well-said, Durdle! Thanks!
      August 2, 2017 7:15 PM MDT

LOL!!!

Thank you all for brightening my day. This is one of the funniest threads on AnswerMug, a long-running joke based on superstitious fears of something so trivial as a fizzy drink's fancily-printed tin. 
      August 3, 2017 1:55 AM MDT