Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Do you always look on the bright side of life?

Do you always look on the bright side of life?

Posted - July 14, 2017

Responses

LOL as depicted in your video, sometimes that light is so blinding it wipes out reason entirely.

July 14, 2017 8:28 AM MDT

Wait, there's a bright side?

~
      July 14, 2017 8:43 AM MDT

Yes the bright side of life is laughing at the same joke over and over again and only crying about the bad things  once. This post was edited by Kittigate at July 14, 2017 10:35 AM MDT
      July 14, 2017 8:43 AM MDT

sure
    best way to live
      July 14, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

Granted.   In order for there to be a bright side, there must be a dark side to compare it.
     I can say in absolute form;
    I Always look on the bright side of my life, every day.
    I do look at the dark side and weigh out the probabilities of both happening. 
    I then remember I AM in control of how I react to any given situation; therefore, able to see the silver lining.
    If ever I feel the dark side is starting to weasel into power I remember the simple things I am grateful for.
    I have two arms, two legs, 10 fingers and toes.  I have a brain that makes all my moving parts work accordingly and problem solve.  I am the bright side of anything that is thrown in my path.
    Yes.  I Always look at the bright side of my existence and life This post was edited by Merlin at July 19, 2017 11:06 PM MDT
      July 14, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

I absolutely 100% feel this so much. Sometimes simply remembering the very simple parts of your mortality is enough to shake you into perspective and realize that the annoying thing at work is temporary and irrelevant (or whatever the "thing") may be.
      July 19, 2017 11:07 PM MDT

not all the time, it really depends on what happened
      July 14, 2017 2:40 PM MDT

Yep, always, always always.. well up to now anyway.. I had a really bad day yesterday, one of the worse... it was truly awful, one of those days you will never forget and not for nice reasons :(  And it makes me a bit tearful even mentioning it.. it hurts and will do for a long while. but you know what.. I am learning from it. I am making changes, I am going to come back better than ever.. onwards and upwards, better and better.. Never perfect but always using every chance I can to learn..  And from this terrible thing, something good will come, it won't change what happened but it will have a posiitive.. 

People who know me say I am always positive.. I remain a hopeless optimist.. I hope that never changes.  So to answer specifically the question.. yes, I always see the bright side of life. 
      July 14, 2017 4:16 PM MDT

The terrible times in life sure do make us appreciate the good. I'm sorry to hear that you had an awful day this day. I hope the hurt is starting to dissipate now. I'll be thinking of you!
      July 19, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

LOL!! That's a great video! Those guys are just pure comedic geniuses. I love slapstick. Reminds me of Mel Brooks in "History of the World". 

July 14, 2017 9:38 PM MDT

I pride myself on maintaining an optimistic outlook even when sh*t is really bad. It eventually works itself out, regardless of if it takes a long time. I believe in that! 
      July 19, 2017 11:09 PM MDT

July 19, 2017 11:21 PM MDT