Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump Naked Statue Project: How come Orangie hasn't forbidden this practice that has been erupting in major cities?

Trump Naked Statue Project: How come Orangie hasn't forbidden this practice that has been erupting in major cities?

Posted - July 18, 2017

Responses

not sure why but they shouldnt be doing it
      July 18, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

Pearl, I don't know how you can be on this site, and read everything this man has done, and then say that.

He is not a good man.  

Media mogul Barry Diller had some harsh words about Donald Trump on Thursday.

"There's nobody that I've ever known, ever, that's risen to the presidency that was actually of evil character," he told CNBC's "Squawk on the Street." "Anybody who attacks people in the manner that he attacks people … that's evil." This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 18, 2017 4:48 PM MDT
      July 18, 2017 4:45 PM MDT

Yeah, but innocent people shouldn't have to see that nastiness. I think it's just weird that someone would even make that and parade it around in public..
      July 18, 2017 7:27 PM MDT

Ha ha.

I think that it is weird that people voted for this creature.  It is like going to church and reading the National Enquirer instead of the Bible. 

You know?

The statue is small compared to that reality.
      July 18, 2017 7:30 PM MDT

The left deserves to be attacked and Trump's treatment of it is far more gentle than it deserves.

Barry Diller's comment is typical of the left. No argument, no quote, just a statement as if it's self evident without justification.

Can you give even one example of Trump attacking someone who didn't deserve to be treated so harshly? This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 19, 2017 12:45 AM MDT
      July 19, 2017 12:29 AM MDT

It would be unconstitutional to do so. Though Trump doesn't want to anyway. Such expression backfires on the left and Trump knows it.

Such expression exposes how vacuous the left's argument is. It shows how the left has nothing except mockery and character attacks.

One of the reasons Trump won the election is he has a way of goading the left into showing its true face. He triggers the left into very unattractive childish hissy fits. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at July 19, 2017 4:58 AM MDT
      July 19, 2017 12:20 AM MDT