Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever had a job where the big boss was inept/ignorant/uesless/arrogant? Ever think you'd see the day when that described the president?

Ever had a job where the big boss was inept/ignorant/uesless/arrogant? Ever think you'd see the day when that described the president?

Posted - July 20, 2017

Responses

I pretty much grew up with that ideology in place.

What has taken over is much worse.  Inept bunglers have cleared the pathway for outright theives and liars who only think of themselves, looking for which neck to next step on.  You are either loyal and with them or you are a lying loser who leaks.

If you want to stay alive, you need to survive.  That is their motto.  And woe be the ones who try and slow them down on their mission to crush anything that doesn't gel with their stories.

July 20, 2017 9:27 AM MDT

Yes. He was the heir to Major Danish Company, and got maneuvered out of it by the board of directors after some 20 years of driving the company into the ground. It is still recovering, but nowhere near as big as it once was.

When I knew him he was 'proving himself' by starting a company to make PCB layouts for use in electronics. But he abandoned that after inhering the job as CEO.

--------------------------

But as far as trump being equally inept/ignorant/useless/arrogant is concerned, I dont think Trump is all that bad

Inept: no more than most politicians.
    Ignorant: Can you name a single US president (after the first 10) who did not show monumental Ignorance of the world outside the US. Often not even able to point to the nation they were at war with on a globe.
    Useless: Well OK, i'll grant you that.
    Arrogant: and this one too.

July 20, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

Corrupt. Criminal. Treasonous. Traitor. Those apply to Doofus Donny.  Currently he is investigating the subject of presidential pardons. Specifically if he has power to grant himself,his aides, his family pardons. Thank you for your rely Jakoba and Happy Friday. I think Trump is the baddest/worstest/awfullest/evilest prez we have ever had. So I guess we disagree, thee and me! It happens! :)
      July 21, 2017 3:57 AM MDT

You always get promoted to your level of incompetence. 

Not sure which prez you're referring to.  The EU one perhaps?

July 20, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

Doofus Donny. Thank you for your reply Malizz.
      July 21, 2017 3:57 AM MDT

Donald Tusk?
      July 21, 2017 4:26 AM MDT

To be honest, I shouldn't have been but even I was shocked when Trump got voted in... To be fair that shock was worldwide, so I am not alone.. I don't profess to be the greatest expert on American presidents but from my observations Trump beats them all put together in terms of ignorance, stupidity and ineptness. 
      July 20, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

He is also corrupt/ treasonous/vacuous and a criminal. Currently he is trying to find out if he has the power to pardon himself, his aides, his family. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      July 21, 2017 3:59 AM MDT

yes, ive had bad bosses before
      July 20, 2017 1:42 PM MDT

I keep wondering what it's going to take for Republicans to grow a backbone and stand up to this nut job. Each day he does something worse than the last. Now he's looking into pardons. Including whether he can pardon himself. And trying to get dirt on Mueller. Man's not worthy of shining Mueller's shoes.  

Fear of the Trump base is getting to be a tiresome excuse. About time congress starts caring about those Americans who were smart enough not to put a lunatic into office.  
      July 21, 2017 4:13 AM MDT