Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » im not sure what to do to improve my life

im not sure what to do to improve my life

i know that some things wont change in my life cuz also i dont have people to help me , so i must do all by myself.....

its not hard but annoying since i have a police file, that they can see a picture of me. i want to be able to express my creativity , anmd do stuffs too.

but what i mean by improving my life, is kinda like im stucked in life.

i am not employed, im on welfare at least ( i dont want to look like a loser tho; but i think its hard for me to find a job ).

im stucked because i live with mom still...... and i have a problem, i am followed by an agent , becauise i have a probation, and since im followed by an agent and on the probation they said i should take medication, then im kinda obliged every month to get injected a medication on my butt lol....   

the thing is im not so brave to live by myself again.... already i have difficulty to get out of the house.... for some reasons i wont explain....

i could rego live as homeless, live at a spot i know theres no one there, and also if i dont want those medications and all that crap , stop following them. but i might get in trouble if i dont follow them.

im also a lot mistrustful...... i dont know who to trust anymore, 

i think people wouldnt take me seriously.... if i talk like that about my life, they would think im stupid or whatever because they probably think i dont look like a normal person , so they cant see me having a normal life..... but anyways i dont know .

i wont have my mom eternally, and also i dont feel all good here, if i had somewhere better i would go there but i have no where else thats why. 

Posted - July 22, 2017

Responses

maybe you should talk to a counselor about all this
      July 22, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

• Skipping meds and going homeless may create more problems and may be a parole violation.  Is any form of help or counseling available to you?
      July 22, 2017 5:39 PM MDT

I know it's hard.. but right now all you can do is keep on doing what you have to... you know that most people don't have people to help them/ we all have to look out for ourselves and work to get a better life.. 

For you my gut feeling is that you need to go through this...get your parole over... and then maybe work to make things better.. slowly.. Be patient. 
      July 25, 2017 3:40 PM MDT

I sincerely hope that you can stick this out. I second daydreambeliever's advice.
      July 30, 2017 5:42 PM MDT

Self Realization works wonders.
    Changes ones life
    Opens many new doors to 
    to the uplifting of ones life.
    Improves all aspects of life...
      August 6, 2017 4:54 PM MDT