Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Military » Do you even care if transgender people serve in the military just as long as they serve with distinction?

Do you even care if transgender people serve in the military just as long as they serve with distinction?

Posted - July 27, 2017

Responses

Well, here is why.  Trump is trying to unite his very small white retarded fan base.

He is telling them nonsense to make it clear that he hates gays.   That is all he is doing.   He has implied that sex changes are too expensive for the army to handle.  OH YEAH.  IF people could join the army to get a sex change?  All transsexuals would enlist.  That sh*t's expensive as hell.

But NO one gets in the military and gets to have any operations just because they need some preconcieved plastic surgery.  The same money that goes to meds for sex changes, goes to them anyway.  They can get that stuff outside or inside the armed forces.

SO HE IS JUST GRANDSTANDING once more and his lies are full of hot air.

He tried to court the transsexual vote and the gay vote by coming across as being liberal towards Gays and Miss Universe.  He kind of sort of backed the idea that Miss Canada could possibly be allowed into the USA Miss Universe pageant.

Then the REAL LIAR comes out when he is now in CHARGE.  LARGE AND IN CHARGE.  That's our Donnie.

Pentagon caught flat-footed on Trump's transsexual ban

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump abruptly declared a ban on transgender troops serving anywhere in the U.S. military, catching the Pentagon flat-footed and unable to explain what it called Trump's "guidance." His proclamation, on Twitter rather than any formal announcement, drew bipartisan denunciations and threw currently serving transgender soldiers into limbo.

"Please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," the commander in chief tweeted Wednesday.

Trump wrote that he had consulted with "my generals and military experts," but he did not mention Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, the retired Marine general who less than one month ago told the military service chiefs to spend another six months weighing the costs and benefits of allowing transgender individuals to enlist. At the time, Mattis said this "does not presuppose the outcome of the review," but Trump's tweets appeared to have done just that.

THROW THIS BUM OUT OF OFFICE TODAY??? PLEASE????

HE IS A DANGEROUS FLIP-FLOPPING OPPORTUNIST.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 27, 2017 6:48 PM MDT
      July 27, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

Tweets aren't executive order. Perhaps the outcry from his Generals will quell his Nazi-like fervor.
      July 27, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

He spends so much time tweeting from his golden throne that he probably consults with the Ty-D-Bol man. 

July 27, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

It doesn't matter if we agree with what a transgender does or not.
    They are American citizens and have the same rights as everyone else.
    Is this history repeating itself?
    I hope people can see the danger in this.
    Who will he go after next?
      July 27, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

Personally, a persons choice of gender or sexual preference has no bearing on my life.  It is their business, not mine.  I don't believe there is any real reason they cannot be effective soldiers just like anyone else, so Trump's position is ridiculous - then again, so is he.
      July 27, 2017 10:03 AM MDT

I agree, and I don't care what other people do because it's none of my business.
    But unless you are straight, white and under 50 years old, Trump makes the rest of us a target.
    I sure hope people will step back and see what is really going on here and act on it before it's to late.
      July 27, 2017 10:22 AM MDT

Unfortunately, the only way "The People" can do something about it is through their elected representatives who are too busy looking for their ba!!s to take action.
      July 27, 2017 1:02 PM MDT

It doesn't make one feel safe does it?
      July 27, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

No, it doesn't.  The again, there are a lot of things about this administration that don't make me feel safe.
      July 27, 2017 1:17 PM MDT

I am still trying to think of something positive about this administration.
    But so far the only thing I am positive about is that there is nothing positive about it.
      July 27, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

Yes there is - it's positively horrendous.
      July 27, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

Transgender people are serving with honor and distinction around the world even as we speak.

Each day, Forrest Trump finds another way to disgrace the United States. He's become a master at raising the bar on lowering the bar.

His tenure in the White House cannot end soon enough. I'm beginning to wonder if the American people will need treatment for PTSD after our Malignant-Narcissist in-Chief leaves office.

July 27, 2017 2:16 PM MDT

Nope I don't care if trans-gender people serve.. it's the least of my worries and should be a complete non-issue.. Trump clearly has nothing to do if he's got time and energy to pick on certain groups.. and since he should have better things to do.....
      July 27, 2017 2:36 PM MDT

i think it was mean for trump to do that to be honest
      July 27, 2017 3:23 PM MDT

To specifically answer your question, no, I don't care.

And more power to anyone who wants to serve!

:)
      July 27, 2017 7:04 PM MDT