Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Here are some non-life theatening punishments for jailed extreme Islamic terrorists. Do you agree with any of them?

Here are some non-life theatening punishments for jailed extreme Islamic terrorists. Do you agree with any of them?

1. Feed then nothing but ham, white bread, beer and raw potatoes.
2. No prayer mats and ensure they do not know the direction to Mecca.
3. Play loud rap and hip-hop during their prayer sessions.
4. One shower a month with cold water. (Heck, that would be more showers than they had while free.)

Posted - July 27, 2017

Responses

Record a video of a huge pile of Qur'ans on fire - and play it on infinite loop. Spray the walls, floor and all flat surfaces of the cell with gelatine.
      July 27, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

I like it. Also give them Bibles to read, with weekly visits from Jehohova's Witnesses.
      July 27, 2017 10:09 AM MDT

Is this meant to be funny?

Sad.  Not funny at all.

How about panning Americans who think this is a Muslim's way of thinking?

First of all, Muslims are disciplined in their faith and no amount of childish cravings or nonsense that man can dump on a believer is going to affect their connection to God.

If you take away everything, I still see God.  Even more clearly, actually.

Shove the ham.  Fasting and thinking and waiting, is the way to God.   I am not of Muslim faith.  This is spirituality 101.  Something the Muslims figured out centuries ago.

Do you remember Polish jokes?  Stupid remarks that caught fire by stupid aholes who thought making fun of Poles being stupid was great fun?  It fueled prejudice against Polish people so badly, it was embarrassing to admit one was Polish.  And it isn't even TRUE.

This is exactly the same.  You poke fun of what you know nothing about.   You are no ahole.  But this is what they do.  Do not join that mentality.   Most people don't even know one thing about Muslims or what they believe.

They know what terrorist pigs want them to believe.  Kind of where Trump got the idea in the first place. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 27, 2017 3:54 PM MDT
      July 27, 2017 10:41 AM MDT

Sad?...Really? I did use the words extreme and terrorists. They would do far worse to you and me. Like decapitate us. Is that in the Quran? I'll give you a break and remove Islam. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 27, 2017 3:35 PM MDT
      July 27, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

I've read the Qur'an. There is nothing in it instructing the People of the Faith to blow Jewish babies to bits. On the contrary, Muhammad (peace be upon him) categorically states that the People of the Book shall have their reward from Allah if they do good and believe in the Last Day. He goes one further in the Achtiname, exhorting his followers to "be good to the People of the Book. Invite them into your homes and dine with them."
    Extreme Islamic terrorists are a completely different species from the vast majority of Muslims, and kiling them makes martyrs of them. Humiliate them by making them ritually unclean instead,  and their own will shun them. Fitting punishment.
      July 28, 2017 12:40 AM MDT

sounds good to me
      July 27, 2017 2:55 PM MDT

• No one, ever, for any crime, should be subjected to listening to rap, which is itself a crime.
      July 28, 2017 8:05 AM MDT