Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » What are some symbols that keep appearing in your dreams?

What are some symbols that keep appearing in your dreams?

I've been having a really weird recurring dream lately that I'm in the future and there was a civil war which broke up the USA and the dream has some strange symbols.

The flag of the nation where I live is a horizontal red stripe on the top and bottom and a horizontal white stripe in the center just like the Austrian flag but the difference is in the top stripe it has the sun and the constellation Capricorn and in the bottom stripe it has two pyramids.  The new country's ccTLD is .dg so I have no idea what the name of the fictitious dream nation would be but the country's capitol building is the red castle that sits on a hill between Denver and Boulder in Colorado.

Dream symbols are always weird but online forums about interpreting dreams never gave me very much insight.  Usually it was something like you need to stop eating right before you go to sleep.

Posted - July 29, 2017

Responses

She's not from any of my dreams, maybe yours.  I didn't post this one, folks!

Signed,
    The Real Randy D
    ~
      July 29, 2017 7:05 PM MDT

If you say so. But the name on her restraining order has "The Real Randy D" listed as defendant. Might want to consult with your attorney. He can go through all your restraining orders to see if it's there.  
      July 29, 2017 7:12 PM MDT

Shows how much you know, Miss Smarty-Pants.  I'm happy to inform you that over two months ago, I hired a consultant to handle all of those frivolous restraining orders.  In fact, I was just calling her as you stuck you big bazoo in here, so give me a minute, please.

*On the phone: "Hello, Miss Yarborough?  Miss Yarborough, are you there?  Miss Yarborough, I need an update on the paperwork you're supposed to be organizing.  Hello?  Miss Yarborough, what are all those softly-muffled sobbing sounds?  Are you okay, Miss Yarborough?  Hello, hello?"

~
      July 29, 2017 7:36 PM MDT

Lol.... my big bazoo?  Sounds serious.    
      July 29, 2017 10:51 PM MDT

Yes, Miss Bazoo.  Tell everyone how you hacked in here to post fake photos and pretend that they were of the women about whom I dream.  I'd say it's serious.  Go ahead, tell the world!

(You're not the Real Randy D, only I can play that role.  Impersonating me is the worst mistake you could ever make.)

~
      July 29, 2017 10:59 PM MDT

Tell me about it. I've been up all night alphabetizing my canned goods.
      July 30, 2017 1:43 AM MDT

Don't forget to stack them largest to smallest, and by the expiration dates, too. Oh, and the color of the labels, darkest to lightest. (If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right.)
    ~
      July 30, 2017 7:30 AM MDT

July 30, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

And her.

July 29, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

He's not from any of my dreams, maybe yours, Lyr.  You're into the whole facial hair thing, right?  (Personally, I prefer ladies with their beards about 30 inches lower than this guy's.)

I didn't post this one, folks!

Signed,
    The Real Randy D
    ~
      July 29, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

Erm.... yeah. So while you're at the attorney's office, better have him check for this one too.....
      July 29, 2017 7:14 PM MDT

Oh, and her too. Don't tell me. I don't even want to know.

July 29, 2017 6:53 PM MDT

That loose bwautch is not from my dreams either, Lyr, once again, maybe from yours.

I didn't post this one, folks!

Signed,
    The Real Non-Canine Randy D
    ~
      July 29, 2017 7:11 PM MDT

You're gonna need to check with the vet on this one. He keeps track of all the canine restraining orders.  
      July 29, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

Everyone who knows me can testify that I'm neither into high heels, wigs, or butt-sniffing.  This photo has been planted here.

~
      July 29, 2017 7:40 PM MDT

Nice try buddy.

July 30, 2017 1:57 AM MDT

Grrrrrrrr. Fake, fake, fake, fake!
    ~
      July 30, 2017 10:43 AM MDT

It's nothing like a symbol. More of a feeling.
      July 29, 2017 6:45 PM MDT