Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Picture this. Trump handcuffed and shoved into the back seat of a police car with no hand to protect his head. What would happen?

Picture this. Trump handcuffed and shoved into the back seat of a police car with no hand to protect his head. What would happen?

The Donald John mouth told police he didn't want them to be so "nice". That when they put a perp in the back seat of cop car "take the hand away". The hand that protects the head of the perp from banging against the car. Good job Donald John! It's simply awesomely and bigly great how you support the cops and ENCOURAGE them to be less "nice" to perps. You have such a way with words. SIGH

Posted - July 30, 2017

Responses

Good point.. be careful what you wish for as it may one day come back to bite you.. Personally while I don't approve of people who commit crimes, especially against other people - I would still expect them to be treated in a civilised way by the police. I think the police have a duty to treat people with respect, innocent until proven guilty. Let the courts and justice system decide - not the police. SO I think they should behave with honour and dignity not turn into some hateful feared law unto themselves.  And yes, it would serve Trump right if he ended up hoisted on his own petard 
      July 30, 2017 6:39 AM MDT

We await that day with great anticipation...the hoisting! Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      July 30, 2017 6:46 AM MDT

depends on what they did is what would happen
      July 30, 2017 3:57 PM MDT

I'm not extremely familiar with the details of this story but what you've shared in your question is basically what I heard he had said.

What would happen if President Trump were shoved into a back seat and his head was bumped?

I would think he'd most likely find a way to tweet about his mistreatment. If we were lucky, perhaps some boy scouts, disappointed by his recent Jamboree speech, might be pre-planned to be planted in the back seat, also, ready to welcome him and teach him a thing or two.

(And I'm serious -- based upon many of the things I've heard and seen of President Trump, I think many boy scouts have more going for them than the President.)
    This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 31, 2017 3:27 AM MDT
      July 30, 2017 7:49 PM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful answer WQ and Happy Monday to you. In my opinion Doofus  Donny has NOTHING good going for him. It's all sewage and cesspool and swamp and gutter. SIGH. :)
      July 31, 2017 3:29 AM MDT

What angry psycho would encourage this?

Oh yes.  A person so wealthy he is assured of never having this happen to HIM.

July 30, 2017 7:57 PM MDT