Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Family » Does your family have a unified front on everything or is it every man for himself?

Does your family have a unified front on everything or is it every man for himself?

Posted - July 31, 2017

Responses

Pretty much united. We all get on.. and we do, I think have that ethos that family stand by you and are there for you no matter what the outside world does to you.. That said my two older kids, my sons seriously don't get on. It's very sad as they were so close growing up. They do still live in the same house with me and maybe that's part of the problem - but mostly they just try to avoid each other. I like to think, and am pretty sure that if push came to shove both the boys would unite if there were an outside challenge to either of them. 
      July 31, 2017 1:29 AM MDT

My husband and I are pretty independent from the rest of our family but there are some members in my family who would have really liked to have the family united under their autocratic rule but they were never successful so all they do is stay bitter, complain about everything and try to put guilt trips on everybody. This post was edited by Livvie at July 31, 2017 1:58 AM MDT
      July 31, 2017 1:44 AM MDT

Yes and no.
    But then again: No and yes.
      July 31, 2017 2:55 AM MDT

every man for himself, most of my family wont even call me
      July 31, 2017 2:52 PM MDT