Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Earning your living by lying. Your own lies or covering up the lies of others. Would you be good at it or suck? Why?

Earning your living by lying. Your own lies or covering up the lies of others. Would you be good at it or suck? Why?

Posted - August 3, 2017

Responses

• The world is full of liars. Used car salesmen, attorneys, politicians, you name it. Frankly I find lying a disgusting practice and one I avoid at all costs. It causes far more grief than simply telling the truth. Truth sometimes hurts but it usually passes after it's finally realized. Where as lying usually breeds more lies, that breeds more lies. It becomes easy after a while if you make it a constant practice. You'll end up believing them. You then finally end up destroying not only yourself but others as well. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 3, 2017 12:44 PM MDT
      August 3, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

i wouldnt be any good at it. if you tell the truth...you dont have to worry about remembering what you said.
      August 3, 2017 12:45 PM MDT

• Good point.
      August 3, 2017 12:49 PM MDT

Yes.....I'm actually a mattress bed tester Rosie.......and I'm very good at sleeping .....lol
      August 3, 2017 1:01 PM MDT

Are you on a huge moving turntable on a stage in the spotlight as you sleep nj or is it in the privacy of a dark room? Do you get paid more for good reviews or is the pay the same no matter what you say? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      September 8, 2017 6:56 AM MDT

Our bed is more than 8 feet wide Rosie and I tend to get lost in it....lol

its not really what I do for a living....:)
      September 9, 2017 8:41 AM MDT

So you are what we would call "petite and sweet" then nj? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      September 9, 2017 8:44 AM MDT

Both my sisters and mself are petite like my mum  Rosie....my three brother are much bigger like my dad though...lol
      September 9, 2017 12:41 PM MDT

How petite are you sweetie?  I'm 5' 6" which is not petite at all. It's funny I've always admired petite gals. Have you ever wished you were taller? It's nifty that you girls take after mum and the boys take after dad and not the other way around.  Women say they want men who are "tall dark and handsome". Thank you for your reply nj and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 11, 2017 5:51 AM MDT
      September 10, 2017 2:28 AM MDT

My brothers had to take after my dad to get their pocket money Rosie......use girls were more artful though and staked him out before he could escape us......I'm 5'2 and a half inches Rosie..
    5'6 or more with my shoes on....my sisters are all simular nights to me and both pretty fiesty ...lol
    I too admire petite girls.......they have to be a bit more street wise I think to get what they want....lol
    No we are all happy with or hight..and our mum always sees eye to eye with us.....lol
    hapy Sunday Rosie....xxx
      September 10, 2017 11:01 AM MDT

Being happy with whom you are means you are mentally and emotionally healthy my friend. Petite girls always seemed very feminine to me. Now that's not to say taller girls aren't. But there is something rather dainty and fragile about a petite girl.  Not the girls but one's impression of them. I was never "dainty". I was always taller than the rest of  the girls. Now at 5' 6" I'm probably average. But then? In high school I was "the tall girl". Weird now when I look back on it. My mom was 5' 4" and she always was the "tall girl" in her class. Now there are female models over 6' tall and no one thinks twice about it! Thank you for your reply nj and Happy Monday! :)
      September 11, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

no, i wouldnt be good at it since i dont like to lie
      August 3, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

Sorry, I'm not a lawyer or a politician. 
      September 10, 2017 7:44 AM MDT