Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Usually you can tell how people feel by what they say and how. Do YOU hide behind a mask or is it your face we always see wherever thee be?

Usually you can tell how people feel by what they say and how. Do YOU hide behind a mask or is it your face we always see wherever thee be?

Posted - August 4, 2017

Responses

I can remain expressionless when I am freaking out.  That is the only mask I can muster.

August 4, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

I am told that I mirror whoever I talk to in my facial expressions.. so I am guessing that means i have a very expressive face... so no, no mask.. I had to go for an interview for a course today.. one of the questions talked about emotions... I tend to be someone who shows emotions and I am not afraid to cry with someone when that's how I feel. 
      August 4, 2017 12:01 PM MDT

Of course that makes you vulnerable m'dear. I personally think it is always best to be honest and true and just take whatever comes with that. It's all I know how to do so I don't fight it. Some folks appreciate that and it irritates others. That's their problem, not mine! Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      August 6, 2017 2:52 AM MDT

sometimes i hide and other times i dont
      August 4, 2017 1:29 PM MDT

<< That is my actual face. Or was, seventy years ago.
      August 4, 2017 3:02 PM MDT

Very cute JV. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      August 6, 2017 2:53 AM MDT

• I've gotten too old to duck, dodge and hide. Also, I'm long past putting on airs. Take me as I am or let me go.
      August 5, 2017 3:20 PM MDT