Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Has it been a good week for everyone?

Has it been a good week for everyone?

Last of my 2 weeks off work... I got soooo much done, the upstairs toilet, the bathroom, the stairway, the front door painted, a new fish tank and others revamped/sorted, tidying, cleaning etc... oh and I bought some coooool solar lights for my garden..  Today I had an interview for the next stage of my course... I was accepted.. yay.. that will have implications... 

But all in all a good couple of weeks off.. I just wish it were longer... everyone else has 5 weeks off but I go in to cover during the summer break... it's extra money but I'd just as happily stay home....

So how about you? Good week? or bad week? 

Posted - August 4, 2017

Responses

Mercy Girl....it's VACATION time!!!.....Sit back and relax....but if you're BORED, may have some things around here that I have been putting off for awhile...
      August 4, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

Well... two things... 1) I work so much during the term time that I literally have no time or energy to do housework and chores... so I have to be a bit intensive when I get time off.. and b) I am  a bit hyperactive.. always want to be doing something.
      August 4, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

I suspected that was true about you.....Thanks for recognizing my humor!!!
      August 4, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

And yes, I will pop over and do your tasks for you when I am done here :P
      August 4, 2017 12:35 PM MDT

No kidding???...Then I need to clean up the place around here before you get here!!!...
      August 4, 2017 12:36 PM MDT

On the other page we were talking about spankings....what do I need to expect before you arrive???
      August 4, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

Expect the unexpected... and no need to clean up beforehand that could be incorporated into the *event* :P
      August 4, 2017 12:42 PM MDT

You strike me as the "unexpected" lady.....they mystery that lies ahead. Actually not much to clean up around here, so I'll sit here quietly and wait to be surprised...I have handcuffs in case you forget yours....oops!!! :P

August 4, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

its been okay, just kind of boring since im not working
      August 4, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

Golly, I sure can use a vacation. It's been a pretty bad week for me. I've been sick all week with a nasty cough, but I don't like missing work unless I'm ultra mega miserable. Also, earlier this week, my mother went bike riding one evening and I was worried so I went out looking for her and found her lying on the sidewalk with blood pouring from her head. Apparently the gears on her bike locked up and she hit her head on the sidewalk. Thankfully it was just a scalp wound and she only needed a few staples, but it was a frightening experience and I was late to work because of it. I atleast called my boss and told him I was going to be late so they can find a replacement for me.
      August 4, 2017 7:22 PM MDT