Active Now

Zack
Spunky
Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What is your earliest memory?

What is your earliest memory?

What is the earliest thing  you can remember in your life? Mine was when i was wearing a yellow and black dot bikini when i was three.

Posted - August 4, 2017

Responses

That I had creamed wheat for breakfast this morning. I'm also quite good at hiding my own Easter eggs these days.
      August 5, 2017 11:23 AM MDT

That explains everything.  Your lapse of memory about 8 years of Trump searching like mad for a non-existent African birth certificate now becomes clear.

August 5, 2017 11:26 AM MDT

Very bad form to cross topics.

But it does seem fitting that you provide a non-serious source (Seth Myers is a bad comedian, not a reliable source of information) to "prove" a non-issue topic.
      August 5, 2017 11:31 AM MDT

Oh brother.

You making up your own set of rules again?  It is very GREAT form.  I did not cross a thing.  TRUMP's idiocy is the plot of this whole Mug.

That is the underlying topic for us all every minute of every tweeting day, honey bun.

And like your brain-washed master, you ape the same rhetoric. 

NOT TRUE.  FAKE NEWS.  LEAKERS EVERYWHERE.  DAMN THE TORPEDOS.  (another topic)

I realize your tiny intellect cannot absorb more than one topic.

I apologize.  

But it was merely a deflection on your part to skirt the issue that I am right once again.

Do not pee on my leg....
      August 5, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

Bacchuss, I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met you!
      August 5, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

I mind the nurses in the maternity ward. 
      August 5, 2017 2:05 PM MDT

Malizz,  believe it or not,  I remember being in an incubator.  Really. 
      August 5, 2017 2:08 PM MDT