Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Did THAT many different people really take the same picture every year for 40 years?

Did THAT many different people really take the same picture every year for 40 years?

Nope -- I didn't click on the bait to see if I'd cry at the last picture.

;)

Posted - August 6, 2017

Responses

Since I dont know what your talking about Ill take a wild guess and say yes. Id like to change my answer to no. No, yes. No, no. Oh crap, yes. no, no. um, yes. ad infinitum.  ;+
      August 6, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

:) I like your answer, carbonproduct!

My question refers to a series of ads on the site that have a picture of people -- and the caption says "They took the same picture every year for 40 years. Don't cry when you see . . ." and so far I've seen about seven variations of that ad with different people.
    :)
    But most people have some sort of AdBlock now so the ads are unseen, I assume, by most people.
    Thanks for answering, even if you didn't know what it was about!

August 6, 2017 1:08 PM MDT

My answer is, 'I don't know.... probably.'  There must be some people who do... I used to decorate my daughter at Christmas and then take a pic... and I always take a pic of her opening her presents..  I don't think we will make 40 years somehow - she's been saying, 'Oh mum!' in an exasperated voice re the decorations for some time now :P  

IN general though..I do think we all don't take nearly enough pictures, we don't share them enough and they really do provide a fabulous way to relive memories. 
      August 6, 2017 12:12 PM MDT

Thanks for a nice answer, Adaydreambeliever! 

When I asked the question I purposely left out the details. But I've seen click-bait ads on the site and there's a picture with people and a caption saying "They took the same picture every year for 40 years. Don't cry when you see the last one." And I've seen about seven variations of that ad, all with different people!

But I don't have any sort of AdBlock and most people seem to, so muggers maybe have not seen the ads.
    Your answer is nicer than the ads seem to be anyway, so, thanks!

August 6, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

I get ads but have a pop up blocker.. Mostly I don't pay any attention to the ads. mainly because my laptop has a titcy screen and so I don't see the whole page. My answer was based on guesswork :)
      August 6, 2017 1:47 PM MDT

And it's a fine answer!
      August 6, 2017 1:49 PM MDT

they mightve
      August 6, 2017 3:35 PM MDT

No, You need a third party to take the picture, group selfies have never really caught on :)
      August 6, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

Thanks, JakobA!
      August 7, 2017 5:03 PM MDT