Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How does this make you feel about a Trump supporter?

How does this make you feel about a Trump supporter?

Watch: Trump Supporters Just Found Out That The Border Wall Will Fence Them Into Mexico

Posted - August 7, 2017

Responses

You're welcome.;-)
      August 7, 2017 9:55 AM MDT

One sentence (about the border-fence) stands out to me, in your posted article: ' put ignorant people in a frenzy over the expensive waste of money'.
      August 7, 2017 9:46 AM MDT

Cute story, but consider the source. It's not especially credible. Do you believe everything you read, or just that which suits your own bias? (from mediabiasfactcheck.com):

Liberal Examiner

Liberal Examiner - Left BiasLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Liberal Examiner (LE) is an online news site featuring stories with an decidedly liberal bias. The stories on LE appear to be not strictly speaking original content so much as taking information from articles from less biased sources, such as NPR and The Hill, and rewriting them with a liberal spin. This is even evident in the headlines, which are very sensationalistic:

“Trump’s Vile Attacks On The Media Are Having An Unintended Consequence He Never Saw Coming”

“Right Before Meeting With Chinese President, Trump Humiliates US In Worst Way Possible”

There are very few source links within the stories, and the ones I did find only linked to other LE content. LE does link to the source articles at the end of the stories. The stories are factual, however, given the sources. Due to the sensationalisitic nature of the writing and the overt political stance Liberal Examiner is rated Left Bias. (D. Kelley 7/10/2017)

This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at August 7, 2017 12:21 PM MDT
      August 7, 2017 10:06 AM MDT

You got a little poop on your nose there stu.
      August 7, 2017 12:14 PM MDT

Actually, the poop's on your nose for posting off such a marginal source.
      August 7, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

Oh, stu. I love you so so much because of your unrelenting loyalty to your President.
      August 7, 2017 12:35 PM MDT

He's not my president; I think he's a putz. But I recognize a lack of intellectual rigor, otherwise known as BS, when I see it. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at August 7, 2017 4:34 PM MDT
      August 7, 2017 1:31 PM MDT

I don't have to read anything.  You said 2 words.  Trump Supporter.  I can tell you how I feel right now just from that.

1.  Clueless
    2.  Not able to grasp reality

August 7, 2017 12:12 PM MDT

So you feel clueless and not able to grasp reality?  Hmmmmm . . .
      August 7, 2017 12:23 PM MDT

dont sound good to me
      August 7, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

Well regardless of the source and whether it's biased or not.. there IS likely to be a plethora of court cases wanting more money for their land.. IF the wall even goes ahead.. and imo if any Trump supporters are quarantined into Mexico.. well that's just poetic justice. .
      August 7, 2017 4:07 PM MDT