Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I don't like people very much. So what is there left in life for me?
D&D

I don't like people very much. So what is there left in life for me?

Posted - August 9, 2017

Responses

I guess you'll have more time for yourself, but be prepared. You will have a very lonely life. I've sort of accepted it since I consider myself a loner. As for what's left of life for you, I have no idea. Only you know that.
      August 9, 2017 8:16 AM MDT

The problem is I rarely meet people I can trust, rely on and have healthy companionship with. Incompatibility I suppose. There are exceptions of course (and I am grateful for having met these people) but being around people tend to make me lonelier.
      August 9, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

• "Learning how to be self-sufficient."
      August 9, 2017 8:33 AM MDT

• All you can do is take care of yourself, try to enjoy your time on earth and see what comes your way.
    You never know?
    Life is funny and sometimes the things that we think are holding us back are actually steering us towards something better.
    That's been my experience anyway.
    Good luck to you. : ) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 9, 2017 12:13 PM MDT
      August 9, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

Get yourself an animal like a dog or a cat or something for companionship.
      August 9, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

maybe you should get a pet, ive thought of doing that myself
      August 9, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

TV and internet.
      August 9, 2017 10:53 AM MDT

I think there's lots left for you.. you don't have to be a social butterfly and the life and soul of the party.. not everyone can be that way.. concentrate on doing what you need and want to make your life acceptable and even enjoyable. There's loads to choose from, films, literature, poetry, art, photography, hobbies, nature - limitless. You just have to discover what works for you.
      August 9, 2017 11:40 AM MDT

Trump!
      August 11, 2017 9:02 AM MDT