Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Ever wish you were a fish? I liked Nemo. Would you rather be a GREAT WHITE SHARK or a Porpoise with a purpose? Why?

Ever wish you were a fish? I liked Nemo. Would you rather be a GREAT WHITE SHARK or a Porpoise with a purpose? Why?

Do you LOVE the ocean? Do you love swimming, being in the water, boating, waterskiing, surfing? The life of a fish depends entirely on water as well as evading fish hooks and nets. Do you think fish are political or a?

Posted - August 12, 2017

Responses

Once when I was little I thought that dolphins and whales were the most beautiful  creatures that ever existed......now im afraid anything that lives in the sea are destained to die due solely to mankind and the countless millions of tons of plastic dumped or what ends up in the sea for any life form that lives in the sea to digest ......
    It won't be wars that destroys mankind......it will be the byproducts of the petrochemicals industry's thats almost impossible to cleanse form our oceans.......vast amounts of all plastic waste washes up on every country's shore line including tiny islands and both polar regions ....

it wont be that long before the oceans become devoid of all life forms I think Rosie.....:( 
      August 12, 2017 6:26 AM MDT

no thanks, i dont even like to swim after almost drowning in the ocean when i was a kid
      August 14, 2017 3:56 PM MDT

Porpoises are not fish. They are marine mammals. 
      August 14, 2017 4:17 PM MDT