Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How has your life been affected/impacted/improved/been made better or worse since Donald John replaced Barack Obama?

How has your life been affected/impacted/improved/been made better or worse since Donald John replaced Barack Obama?

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

I did get a huge raise. Same as during the O'Bama administration. 
      August 13, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

• I'm not American, but I did used to follow politics and the news very closely when President Obama was in office.
    I admired him in a lot of ways and I thought the things he was trying to accomplish were ultimately for the good of your country.
    I was excited to follow Washington and to see how it was going down there?
    Now, honestly I can't handle Trump and wondering if there's going to be a Word War 3 everyday of my life because he said something irresponsible or he lied or whatever.
    I'm just too scared to watch it honestly.
    I'm just trying get out and live everyday to it's fullest and I hope that Trump's term is over before he can do too much damage to America and the world.

Disclaimer: I am Canadian and I realize Trump and American politics not my business, but we are close allies and America's no.1 trading partner and eventually Canada will feel the effects of whatever Trump does so I get irritated by him sometimes, sorry.

August 13, 2017 11:26 AM MDT

I reject your Disclaimer m'dear. Trump and American politics are everybody's business. What he does/says will affect the world. America is not an island entire of itself. The stupidly evil things he does/says can and will affect many others besides Americans. Everyday when I awake I wonder whether or not we are at war. With North Korea or Venezuela or whatever other country Donald John fancies. He is a monstrous evil perpetrated  by those who voted for him for whatever devious reasons and now the rest of us are victims of their utterly brain-dead choice. The White Nationalists, White Supremacists, KKK, Skinheads and all the other "whites are best" fools showed their hand in  Charlottesville, Virginia. Doofus Donny made a stupid speech that very carefully avoided placing blame on White Nationalist racist haters because they are part of his "base". He dare not say anything to offend them. David Duke said yesterday that it will be White Nationalists who are the ones who carry out Trumps plans. Trump is their darling puppet who obeys. Steve Bannon, the Breitbart ALT-RIGHT WHITE racist works side by side with him in the White House and tells Trump what to say. Woe is us. Woe is you. Woe is everyone. There has to be a solution. It will take brave politicians to stand up, speak out and do the right thing which is to impeach this lunatic. Are there any brave American politicians? I don't know but I am not holding my breath. Thank you for your very thoughtful reply Truthseeker. I appreciate it. Happy Monday! :)
      August 14, 2017 1:26 AM MDT

it hasnt really affected me yet
      August 13, 2017 4:31 PM MDT

Obama didn't scare me.
      August 13, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

Me either. Succinct and to the point response. Every day when I wake up I wonder if we are at war. The DOH DOH Bird is uncontrollable. Honestly Sbf I am still in shock. I cannot believe what happened last November. I cannot believe he hasn't been stopped dead in his tracks months ago. No matter what happens he can pardon himself and everyone else too, right? Does he hold all the cards? Is the deck stacked? Thank you for your brief reply. Apologies for my lengthy response. If I don't talk I will explode which I think you understand by now. :(
      August 14, 2017 1:30 AM MDT